We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology PDF 2nd Edition.
Now in its second edition, the best-selling Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology is an easy-to-read reference covering forensic pathology principles, from basic to advanced concepts relating to all manners of death.
Featuring over 1600 full-color images, including 400 more photographs than the first edition, this book provides an unparalleled photographic illustration to enhance understanding for medical and non-medically trained personnel.
Features of Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.
- Featuring twice the number of images as any other forensic pathology atlas, the book is filled with high-resolution photos that demonstrate postmortem changes of the human body and the different types of patterns produced in deaths caused by:
- Natural causes
- Diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Substance abuse.
- Child abuse.
- Blunt instruments.
- Sharp instruments.
- This easy-to-read atlas, created for medical and non-medical personnel, covers basic and advanced forensic concepts that relate to all manners of deaths.
- The carefully worded, unambiguous text describing each photo and the side-by-side comparisons of similar, yet different, pathologies make this remarkable atlas a powerful teaching tool for all those who must confront and solve the mystery of human demise.
Table of Contents.
- Sudden Natural Death in a Forensic Setting.
- Therapeutic Interventions, Complications, and Accidents. Substance Abuse and Poisoning.
- Postmortem Change and Time of Death.
- Pediatric Forensic Pathology.
- Blunt-Force Injuries. Sharp-Force Injuries.
- Gunshot Wounds.
- Forensic Photography.
Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology PDF Download.
You can download the Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.