We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Springer Forensic and Legal Dentistry PDF.
This book both explains in detail diverse aspects of the law as it relates to dentistry and examines key issues in forensic odontostomatology. A central aim is to enable the dentist to achieve a realistic assessment of the legal situation and to reduce uncertainties and liability risks.
To this end, experts from across the world discuss dental law in their own countries, covering both civil and criminal law and highlighting key aspects such as patient rights, insurance, and compensation.
Features of Forensic and Legal Dentistry.
- In the section on forensic odontostomatology, extensive guidance is provided on the development of the dentition, clinical findings and documentation, personal identification, age estimation, and the nature and significance of bite, tooth, and lip marks.
- This book will be an invaluable source of information for all who practice in the field of dentistry as well as forensic scientists, lawyers, investigative and identification authorities, criminologists, prosecutors, insurance agents, and students.
Table of Contents.
- History of Forensic and Legal Dentistry.
- History of Legal Odontology in Argentina.
- History of Forensic Odontology and DVI in Australia.
- The Role of Dentists in Indonesian Disaster Victim Identification Operations.
- Liability in Dentistry: Belgium.
- Aspects of Swiss Dental Law.
- Dental Law in France.
- Dentist’s Responsibility and Jurisprudence in Norway and Other Nordic Countries.
- Dental Law in Finland.
- Forensic Odontology in the United Kingdom.
- Legal Aspects Related to Healthcare Insurance, Dental Practitioners, and Forensic Odontologists in South Africa.
- Argentinean Society of Legal Odontology and Forensic Odontologist.
- Association of South America.
- Dentistry and Forensic Odontology in Australia: A Brief Overview.
- Dental Law in the United States of America.
- Dental Law in Germany.
- Child Maltreatment.
- Preliminary Comments.
- Clinical Results.
- Age Estimation.
- Organization of Identification.
- Clinical Postmortem Findings.
- Bite Marks and Tooth Marks.
- Lip Marks.
Forensic and Legal Dentistry PDF Download.
You can download Forensic and Legal Dentistry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.