We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Forensic Histopathology PDF 2nd Edition.
This second edition, which combines the features of an atlas and a textbook, presents findings in forensic histology, immunohistochemistry, and cytology based on microscopic investigations using different stainings and different antibodies. Questions of quality when working in the field of forensic histology are included as well as scientific perspectives for further research.
The principal aim is to provide practitioners with detailed information and guidance on how microscopy can help to clarify the cause of sudden and unexpected death. Therefore additional and particularly rare histopathological findings are presented.
Features of Forensic Histopathology
- Many of the topics will be of interest not only to forensic pathologists but also to general pathologists, whether practitioners or researchers. Examples include the pathology of drug abuse, wound age determination, adverse drug reactions, histopathology of the sudden infant death syndrome, and age determination of myocardial infarction.
- Both typical and unusual findings are demonstrated with the aid of numerous high-quality color illustrations, and other key literature in forensic histology and immunohistochemistry is highlighted for each topic.
Table of Contents
- Staining Techniques and Microscopy
- Histopathology of Selected Trauma
- Histopathology and Drug Abuse
- Toxin- and Drug-Induced Pathologies
- Alcohol-Related Histopathology
- Heat, Fire, Electricity, Lightning, Radiation, and Gases
- Thrombosis and Embolism
- Vitality, Injury Age, Determination of Skin Wound Age, and Fracture Age
- Aspiration and Inhalation
- Forensic–Histological Diagnosis of Species, Gender, Age, and Identity
- Coronary Sclerosis, Myocardial Infarction, Myocarditis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Anomalies, and the cardiac Conduction System
- Vascular, Cardiac Valve, and Metabolic Diseases
- Lethal Infections, Sepsis, and Shock
- Endocrine Organs
- Pregnancy-Related Death, Death in Newborns, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Forensic Cytology
- Histothanatology: Autolysis, Putrefaction, and Mummification
- Forensic Neuropathology
Forensic Histopathology PDF Download.
You can download Forensic Histopathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.