We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Wiley Blackwell Forensic CBT: A Handbook for Clinical Practice PDF.
Forensic CBT: A Handbook for Clinical Practice is an edited collection that represents the first authoritative resource on the utilization of CBT strategies and techniques for offender clients.
Features of Forensic CBT: A Handbook for Clinical Practice.
- Features contributions from leaders of the major schools of CBT on the treatment of antisocial personality patterns as well as anger, interpersonal violence, substance abuse, and sexual aggression.
- Addresses modified CBT approaches for female, juvenile, and culturally diverse forensic populations.
- Covers emerging areas of forensic practices, including the integration of motivational interviewing and strength-based approaches.
- Includes an assortment of worksheets, handouts, and exercises for practitioners to use with their clients.
Table of Contents.
Part I Criminal Behavior and Antisocial Patterns: Conceptualizing Treatment from Different CBT Perspectives.
- Section 1 Traditional and Next Generation CBT Models.
- Section 2 Criminal Thinking Models.
Part II CBT Interventions for Common Criminal Justice Problem Areas.
- Section 2 Two Perspectives on the Treatment of Intimate Partner.
- Section 3 Two Perspectives on the Treatment of Addictions.
- Section 4 Two Perspectives on the Treatment of Sexual Aggression.
Part III Tailoring CBT to Special Forensic Populations.
Part IV Emerging Ideas for Practice.
Part V Conclusions.
Forensic CBT: A Handbook for Clinical Practice PDF Download.
You can download Forensic CBT: A Handbook for Clinical Practice PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.