We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Minimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice PDF.
With this proliferation of arthroscopy and other minimally invasive approaches due to the greater demands for day case surgery, there is much interest among orthopedic surgeons for quick reference guides to assist with minimally invasive techniques.Describing the techniques and, importantly, the indications for minimally invasive procedures for the management of forefoot disorders, this book will explain the management of various conditions and how they can be approached using minimally invasive techniques. However, rather than only concentrating on minimally invasive surgery of the forefoot, the book will examine the options open to surgeons operating in this area – both open surgical and arthroscopic – and explaining the benefits of each. Extensive radiographs, diagrams, and intra-operative pictures will illustrate the procedures described.
Features of Minimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice.
- Describes techniques of minimally invasive procedures for the management of forefoot disorders, in a comprehensive but easy to follow format.
- Presents the various techniques, including both ‘classical’ surgical and arthroscopic techniques, and illustrating the advantages/disadvantages of both.
- Presented with the use of radiographs, diagrams, and intra-operative pictures to guide all levels of practitioner, from experienced surgeon to trainee through this type of surgery.
Table Of Content.
- Arthroscopy of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint.
- Minimally Invasive Management of Hallux Rigidus.
- Percutaneous First Metatarso-Phalangeal Joint Fusion.
- The Reverdin-Isham Procedure for the Correction of Hallux Valgus: A Distal Metatarsal Osteotomy Procedure Using Minimal Invasive Technique.
- Arthroscopic Assisted Correction of Hallux Valgus Deformity.
- Minimally Invasive Hallux Valgus Correction.
- Minimally Invasive Modified Wilson Osteotomy for the Treatment of Hallux Valgus.
- Percutaneous Surgery for Static Metatarsalgia.
- Percutaneous Treatment of Static Metatarsalgia with Distal Metatarsal Mini-invasive Osteotomy.
- Isham Hammertoe Procedures for the Correction of Lesser Digital Deformities: Phalangeal Osteotomy Procedures.
- Minimally Invasive Management of Dorsiflexion Contracture at the Metatarsophalangeal Joint and
- Plantarflexion Contracture at the Proximal Interphalangeal Joint of the Fifth Toe.
- Arthroscopic Assisted Correction of Lesser Toe Deformity.
- Percutaneous Fixation of Proximal Fifth Metatarsal Fractures.
Minimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice PDF Download.
You can download Minimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.