We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Fluid Therapy for the Surgical Patient Edited By Christer H. Svensen, Donald S. Prough, Liane Feldman, TJ Gan.
Over the past decade, there have been a large number of important studies related to fluid management for surgical patients, resulting in confusion on this critical aspect of patient care. Proper fluid therapy in the perioperative setting has always been important but has only recently had concrete outcome-based guidelines. This is the first comprehensive, up-to-date and practical summary book on the topic.
Table Of Content.
- Physiology and Fluid Balance.
- Fluids and Their Contents.
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring.
- Noninvasive Hemodynamic Monitoring.
- Monitoring of the Microcirculation.
- Perioperative Fluid Management.
- High-Risk Surgery.
- Trauma. Day Surgery.
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS).
- Pediatric Fluid Therapy.
- Fluid Therapy for Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Burn Surgery.
- Intensive Care.
- Transfusion and Coagulation.
Fluid Therapy for the Surgical Patient PDF Download.
You can download Fluid Therapy for the Surgical Patient PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.