We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF.
The Sixth Edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated to reflect the latest NBME exam format and worksheet items and incorporates feedback from the recent US and international test-takers. This high-yield review delivers a thorough exam preparation guide for the USMLE Step 2 CS, offering a solid review of frequently test CS cases, along with proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition.
- 200+ high-definition and full-color illustrations that bring life to the important concepts of topics that are frequently tested in the USMLE Step 2 CS exam.
- 44 full-length USMLE Step 2 CS practice cases that help you prepare for the challenges of the future.
- You will be taught important diagnostic procedures so that you can learn about making the right diagnosis based on the patient’s history and physical findings.
- 39 mini-cases that are focused on common complaints so that you quickly make your differential diagnoses.
- This book has been authored by Tao Le and other subject experts which means that you can benefit from their years of experience in the field.
- High-yield USMLE Step 2 CS diagrams, flowcharts, and tables can be found throughout the book.
Table of Contents.
SECTION 1: GUIDE TO THE USMLE STEP 2 CS.
- USMLE Step 2 CS-The Basics.
- Preparing for the Step 2 CS.
- Test-Day Tips.
- First Aid for the IMG.
- USMLE Step 2 CS Test Center Information.
SECTION 2: THE PATIENT ENCOUNTER.
- Doorway Information.
- Taking the History.
- The Physical Exam.
- How to Interact With Special Patients.
- Challenging Questions and Situations.
- The Patient Note.
SECTION 3: MINI-CASES
- Confusion/Memory Loss.
- Loss of Vision.
- Depressed Mood.
- Loss of Consciousness.
- Fatigue and Sleepiness.
- Night Sweats.
- Sore Throat.
- Cough/Shortness of Breath.
- Chest Pain.
- Weight Loss.
- Weight Gain.
- Dysphagia OS.
- Neck Mass.
- Abdominal Pain.
- Upper Gl Bleeding.
- Blood in Stool.
- Other Urinary Symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Vaginal Bleeding.
- Vaginal Discharge.
- Joint/Limb Pain.
- Low Back Pain.
- Child With Fever.
- Child With Gl Symptoms.
- Child With Red Eye.
- Child With Short Stature.
- Behavioural Problems in Childhood.
SECTION 4: PRACTICE CASES.
- 46-Year-Old Man With Chest Pain.
- 57-Year-Old Man With Bloody Urine.
- 51-Year-Old Man With Back Pain.
- 25-Year-Old Man Presents Following Motor Vehicle Accident.
- 28-Year-Old Woman Presents With Positive Pregnancy Test.
- 10-Year-Old Girl With New-Onset Diabetes.
- 74-Year-Old Man With Right Arm Pain.
- 56-Year-Old Man Presents for Diabetes Follow-Up.
- 25-Year-Old Woman Presents Following Sexual Assault.
- 35-Year-Old Woman With Calf Pain.
- 62-Year-Old Man With Hoarseness.
- 67-Year-Old Woman With Neck Pain.
- 48-Year-Old Woman With Abdominal Pain.
- 35-Year-Old Woman With Headaches.
- 36-Year-Old Woman With Menstrual Problems.
- 28-Year-Old Woman With Pain During Sex.
- 75-Year-Old Man With Hearing Loss.
- 5-Day-Old Boy With Jaundice.
- 7-Month-Old Boy With Fever.
- 26-Year-Old Man With Cough.
- 52-Year-Old Woman With Jaundice.
- 53-Year-Old Man With Dizziness.
- 33-Year-Old Woman With Knee Pain.
- 31-Year-Old Man With Heel Pain.
- 18-Month-Old Girl With Fever.
- 54-Year-Old Woman With Cough.
- 61-Year-Old Man With Fatigue.
- 54-Year-Old Man Presents for Hypertension Follow-Up.
- 20-Year-Old Woman With Sleeping Problems.
- 2-Year-Old Girl With Noisy Breathing.
- 21-Year-Old Woman With Abdominal Pain.
- 65-Year-Old Woman With Forgetfulness and Confusion.
- 46-Year-Old Man With Fatigue.
- 32-Year-Old Woman With Fatigue.
- 27-Year-Old Man With Visual Hallucinations.
- 32-Year-Old Man Presents for Pre-employment Physical.
- 55-Year-Old Man With Bloody Stool.
- 66-Year-Old Man With Tremor.
- 30-Year-Old Woman With Weight Gain.
- 6-Month-Old Girl With Diarrhea.
- 8-Year-Old Boy With Bed-Wetting.
- 11-Month-Old Girl With Seizures.
- 21-Year-Old Man With Sore Throat.
- 49-Year-Old Man With Loss of Consciousness.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS PDF Download.
You can download the First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.