We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021: 5 Books in 1 PDF.
Find fast answers to inform your daily diagnosis and treatment decisions! Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021 uses the popular “5 books in 1” format to deliver vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant, user-friendly manner.
This bestselling reference has been significantly updated to provide you with easy access to answers on 1,000 common medical conditions, including diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, clinical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines―all carefully reviewed by experts in key clinical fields. Extensive algorithms, along with hundreds of new figures and tables, ensure that you stay current with today’s medical practice.
Features of Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021: 5 Books in 1.
- Contains significant updates throughout, covering all aspects of current diagnosis and treatment.
- Features 27 all-new topics including chronic rhinosinusitis, subclinical brain infarction, reflux-cough syndrome, radiation pneumonitis, catatonia, end-stage renal disease, and genitourinary syndrome of menopause, among others.
- Includes new appendices covering common herbs in integrated medicine and herbal activities against pain and chronic diseases; palliative care; and preoperative evaluation.
- Offers online access to Patient Teaching Guides in both English and Spanish.
- The enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents.
- SECTION I Diseases and Disorders.
- SECTION II Differential Diagnosis.
- SECTION III Clinical Algorithms.
- SECTION IV Laboratory Tests and Interpretation of Results.
- SECTION V Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021: 5 Books in 1 PDF Download.
You can download Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021: 5 Books in 1 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.