We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 8th Edition PDF.
Offering unparalleled coverage of infectious diseases in children and adolescents, Feigin & Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 8th Edition continues to provide the information you need on epidemiology, public health, preventive medicine, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, treatment, and much more. This extensively revised edition by Drs. James Cherry, Gail J. Demmler-Harrison, Sheldon L. Kaplan, William J. Steinbach, and Peter J. Hotez, offer a brand-new full-color design, new color images, new guidelines, and new content, reflecting today’s more aggressive infectious and resistant strains as well as emerging and re-emerging diseases.
Features of Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Features expanded information on infections in the compromised host; immunomodulating agents and their potential use in the treatment of infectious diseases; and the Ebola virus.
- Contains hundreds of new color images throughout, as well as new guidelines, new resistance epidemiology, and new Global Health Milestones.
- Includes new chapters on Zika virus and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Discusses infectious diseases according to the organ system, as well as individually by microorganisms, placing emphasis on the clinical manifestations that may be related to the organism causing the disease.
- Provides detailed information regarding the best means to establish a diagnosis, explicit recommendations for therapy, and the most appropriate uses of diagnostic imaging.
Table of Contents.
- Section 1 – Upper Respiratory Tract Infections.
- Section 2 – Lower Respiratory Tract Infections.
- Section 3 – Infections of the Heart.
- Section 4 – Central Nervous System Infections.
- Section 5 – Genitourinary Tract Infections.
- Section 6 – Gastrointestinal Tract Infections.
- Section 7 – Liver Diseases.
- Section 8 – Other Intra-Abdominal Infections.
- Section 9 – Musculoskeletal Infections.
- Section 10 – Skin Infections.
- Section 11 – Ocular Infectious Diseases.
- Section 12 – Systemic Infectious Diseases.
- Section 13 – Infections of the Fetus and Newborn.
- Section 14 – Infections of the Compromised Host.
- Section 15 – Unclassified Infectious Diseases.
- Section 16 – Bacterial Infections.
- Section 18 – Chlamydia.
- Section 19 – Rickettsial Diseases.
- Section 20 – Mycoplasma.
- Section 21 – Fungal Diseases.
- Section 22 – Parasitic Diseases.
- Section 23 – Global Health.
- Section 24 – Other Preventative Considerations.
Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF Download.
You can download Feigin and Cherry’s Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.