We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Fascia What it is and Why it Matters PDF by David Lesondak.
As the title suggests, this book presents a clear and easy-to-understand explanation of what the fascia is and the role it plays in the body. As the importance of fascia is increasingly recognized it became obvious that there was a need for a book that clearly and concisely presents the facts.
This is that book. It has a strong storyline, with each chapter logically connecting to the next, rather like fascia itself! It is informative and satisfying to read.
Features of Fascia What it is and Why it Matters
- Fascia – What it is and why it matters serves as an essential primer for professionals, such as movement educators, physical therapists, osteopaths, massage therapists, fitness professionals, and doctors enabling them to attain a solid grasp of what fascia is and what it does in the body.
- It provides an understanding of fascia as a tissue, of its role in the various systems of the body and of its clinical significance. The book is complete in itself, but also it may also serve as a springboard to deeper explorations should the reader wish to go further.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Fascia as Living Tissue.
- Chapter 2: Fascia and the Cellular Level.
- Chapter 3: Fascia and the Musculoskeletal System.
- Chapter 4: Fascia and the Organs.
- Chapter 5: Fascia and the Nervous System.
- Chapter 6: Fascia and the Brain.
- Chapter 7: Diagnosing Fascial Pathologies.
- Chapter 8: Fascial Modalities.
- Chapter 9: Summary.
Fascia What it is and Why it Matters PDF Download
You can download Fascia’s What it is and Why it Matters PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.