We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery 10th Edition PDF by Margaret Farquharson, James Hollingshead, Brendan Moran, Margaret Farquharson, James Hollingshead, Brendan Moran.
Sixty years after its first publication, Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery remains firmly established as a classic textbook for general surgeons throughout the world, whether they are just embarking on training or are well established in their career. This tenth edition has been fully revised and updated while retaining the core philosophy that has ensured its popularity over six decades—to provide an authoritative guide to operative surgery for the general surgeon in a manageable single volume.
Features of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery.
- Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery covers not only basic techniques for the junior trainee but also the common operations in the general surgical subspecialties that are likely to be encountered during higher surgical training.
- In addition, the book describes procedures for the general surgeon in a remote hospital, who may have to operate outside his or her specialty and offer a limited service in orthopedics, neurosurgery, urology, or obstetrics.
Table Of Content.
- Skills and Tools: Knots to robots
- Chapter 2 Surgery of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Chapter 3 Surgery of the breast and axilla
- Chapter 4 Surgery of muscles tendons ligaments and nerves
- Chapter 5 Surgery of bone and amputations
- Chapter 6 Surgery of vascular access and trauma
- Chapter 7 Operative management of vascular disease
- Chapter 8 Cardiothoracic surgery for the general surgeon
- Chapter 9 Neurosurgery for the general surgeon
- Chapter 10 Surgery of the neck
- Chapter 11 Surgery of the face and jaws
- Chapter 12 Special considerations in abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
- Chapter 13 Surgical access to the abdomen and surgery of the abdominal wall
- Chapter 14 General techniques in abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
- Chapter 15 Emergency abdominal surgery
- Chapter 16 Surgery of intraabdominal malignancy
- Chapter 17 Classic operations on the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Chapter 18 Operative management of upper gastrointestinal disease
- Chapter 19 Gallbladder and biliary surgery
- Chapter 20 Surgery of the pancreas spleen and adrenal glands
- Chapter 21 Surgery of the liver
- Chapter 22 Classic operations on the small and large bowel
- Chapter 23 Operative management of small and large bowel disease
- Chapter 24 Surgery of the anus and perineum
- Chapter 25 Surgery of the groin and external genitalia
- Chapter 26 Urological surgery for the general surgeon
- Chapter 27 Gynaecology and obstetrics for the general surgeon
- Appendix I Preoperative preparation
- Appendix II Intraoperative care
- Appendix III Postoperative care
Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.