We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Examination Paediatrics: A Guide to Paediatric Training 5th Edition PDF.
Examination Paediatrics is an essential guide for medical trainees undertaking paediatric clinical examinations.
Aligned with the current practice and examination format, this new edition provides guidance on history taking, examination procedure, relevant investigations, and management for the majority of chronic pediatric clinical problems encountered in pediatric hospital practice and community pediatric practice.
- Extended cardiology focus with over 50 color images.
- Catchy mnemonics to aid recall.
- 5 new long cases, including hypopituitarism, neurofibromatosis type 1, and Rett syndrome.
- 8 new short cases, including lymphadenopathy, ataxia, and nystagmus.
- Tips on body language, attitude, and the motivation needed to pass your clinical exams.
- Chapter 1 – Approach to the examination.
- Chapter 2 – The long case.
- Chapter 3 – The short case.
- Chapter 4 – Achievement psychology.
- Chapter 5 – Behavioural and developmental pediatrics.
- Chapter 6 – Cardiology.
- Chapter 7 – Endocrinology.
- Chapter 8 – Gastroenterology.
- Chapter 9 – Genetics and dysmorphology.
- Chapter 10 – Haematology.
- Chapter 11 – Neonatology.
- Chapter 12 – Nephrology.
- Chapter 13 – Neurology.
- Chapter 14 – Oncology.
- Chapter 15 – The respiratory system.
- Chapter 16 – Rheumatology.
- Suggested reading.
- Quick reference mnemonics.
Examination Paediatrics: A Guide to Paediatric Training PDF Download.
You can download the Examination Paediatrics: A Guide to Paediatric Training PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.