We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Evidence-Based Eye Care PDF 2nd Edition by Peter J. Kertes, T. Mark Johnson.
Now in a revised and updated Second Edition, this handy guide to eye care uses evidence from the latest clinical trials to deliver practical advice directly applicable to the challenges of daily ophthalmic practice. Helpful illustrations and tables support the text and improve outcomes.
Features of Evidence-Based Eye Care 2nd Edition.
- Core content summarizes the major clinical trials in ophthalmology that support the current standard of care.
- Practical focus helps readers apply research findings to day-to-day practice.
- The logical organization guides readers from general epidemiology to disease-specific sections.
- Broad scope addresses the full range of ophthalmologic subspecialties—from the treatment of corneal defects, glaucoma, and cataracts to the management of vitreoretinal disorders.
NEW in the Second Edition.
- Results from the latest clinical trials let readers put current findings into practice.
- Coverage of new pharmacologic agents broadens therapeutic choices.
- Three new chapters address arterial occlusive disease, non-exudative age-related macular degeneration, and biostatistics.
Table Of Content.
- Clinical Epidemiology.
- Health Economics.
- Anterior Segment: Cornea and External Diseases.
- Refractive Surgery.
- Glaucoma: Clinical Trials in Glaucoma Therapy.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Prevention and Screening.
- Diabetic Macular Edema: Clinical Trials.
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy: Clinical Trials.
- Clinical Trials in Non-Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Clinical Trials in Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Retinal Vein Occlusions.
- Evidence-based Ophthalmology: Clinical Trials and beyond Retinal Detachment and Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy.
- Evidence-Based Medicine: The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Endophthalmitis.
- Arterial Occlusive Disease.
- Retinopathy of Prematurity.
- Uveal Melanoma: Approaches to Management.
- Optic Neuritis.
- Thyroid-Associated Orbitopathy: An Evidence-Based Approach to Diagnosis and Management.
- Traumatic Optic Neuropathy: an Evidence-Based Perspective on Management.
Evidence-Based Eye Care PDF Download.
You can download the Evidence-Based Eye Care 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.