We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Essential ENT PDF 2nd Edition by Rogan J Corbridge.
This innovative and accessible guide to ear, nose, and throat medicine delivers everything you need to know to develop a thorough grounding in the subject, acting as an essential course companion and an ideal revision aid.
Features of Essential ENT.
- Written in a lively and accessible manner reflecting the author’s popular lecturing style, the content has been carefully matched to meet the demands of both the undergraduate curriculum and the core competencies for foundation study.
- Topics are approached in a problem-oriented manner, with basic science and clinical information integrated throughout in line with current teaching practice.
- Essential ENT praised in the first edition for its brevity, style, and illustrations remains an essential text for undergraduate medical students and foundation doctors, an excellent aide-memoire for those embarking upon a career in ENT and studying for the Diploma in Laryngology and Otology, and a reliable companion in clinical practice for general practitioners and staff in the emergency department.
Table of Contents.
- The ENT history and examination.
- Understanding investigations in ENT.
- The mouth, tonsils, and adenoids.
- The salivary glands.
- The larynx.
- The esophagus and dysphagia.
- The thyroid gland.
- The neck.
- The ear.
- The nose and nasopharynx.
- The paranasal sinuses.
- The ENT manifestations of AIDS and HIV infection.
- Procedures in ENT.
- Pharmacology in ENT.
Essential ENT PDF Download.
You can download Essential ENT PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.