We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Escourolle and Poirier’s Manual of Basic Neuropathology PDF 6th Edition.
Now in its sixth edition, Escourolle & Poirier Manual of Basic Neuropathology continues the tradition of being one of the most respected texts in neuropathology by providing an introduction to the diseases of the nervous system and their underlying pathology.
This thorough, yet concise manual covers the full spectrum of categories of neurologic disease, including neoplasia, trauma, vascular disease, and infection, with separate chapters on prion diseases, multiple sclerosis, degenerative disorders, acquired metabolic diseases, hereditary metabolic diseases, congenital malformations, perinatal diseases, skeletal muscle, peripheral nerve, and the pituitary gland. The last chapter covers traditional and current techniques in Neuropathology.
Features of Escourolle and Poirier’s Manual of Basic Neuropathology.
- Richly illustrated throughout, with over 700 macroscopic and microscopic images of lesions of the nervous system, including tumors, stroke, infection, degeneration, and malformations, this new edition of the classic monograph is an easy-to-use manual for any student, trainee, researcher, or practitioner seeking basic information on neuropathology.
- Used for decades in all fields related to brain and neuromuscular disease-including neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, neuroradiology, neuroendocrinology, neuropathology, pathology, and neuroscience- Escourolle & Poirier Manual of Basic Neuropathology continues to be one of the most respected short introductions to this topic.
- This new version has been completely rewritten and expanded to include important updates in genetics and molecular biology, reflective of the important and most recent discoveries guiding the understanding of pathogenesis and treatment of these diseases in both children and adults.
Table of Contents.
- Basic Pathology of the Central Nervous System.
- Tumors of the Central Nervous System.
- Central Nervous System Trauma.
- Vascular Pathology.
- Infections of the Central Nervous System.
- Human Prion Diseases.
- Multiple Sclerosis and Related Inflammatory Demyelinating Diseases.
- Pathology of Degenerative Diseases of the Nervous System.
- Acquired Diseases of the Nervous System: Metabolic, Toxic, and Related to Systemic Disease.
- Hereditary Metabolic Diseases.
- Congenital Malformations and Perinatal Diseases.
- Pathology of Skeletal Muscle.
- Pathology of Peripheral Nerves.
- Diseases of the Pituitary Gland.
Escourolle and Poirier’s Manual of Basic Neuropathology PDF Download.
You can download Escourolle and Poirier’s Manual of Basic Neuropathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology