We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of ENT and Head and Neck Procedures PDF.
Designed for trainees at all levels, ENT and Head and Neck Procedures: An Operative Guide provides concise, step-by-step instructions to the core otolaryngology, head and neck, and facial plastics procedures that surgeons are likely to encounter in daily practice.
Convenient and portable, this guide provides enough information to allow trainees to perform the operations themselves under appropriate supervision.
Features of ENT and Head and Neck Procedures.
- Concise surgical steps for each procedure are followed by detailed explanations. Clear diagrams and photographs demonstrate the important stages of each operation.
- Surgeons’ tips bridge the gap between the theory and what actually works on the operating table.
- The book also includes an easy reference table of complications that should be discussed with the patient when obtaining consent.
- The authors have used their wealth of experience to write a practical guide that that will give trainees the skills as well as the confidence they will need in the surgical arena.
Table of Contents.
- Grommet insertion.
- Removal of the lesion from pinna – wedge excision.
- Excision of preauricular sinus.
- Mastoidectomy and canaloplasty.
- Cochlear implantation.
- Manipulation under anesthesia of fractured nose.
- Surgery to inferior turbinates.
- Endoscopic sphenopalatine artery ligation.
- Anterior ethmoidal artery ligation.
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS).
- Lateral rhinotomy and medial maxillectomy.
- Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy.
- External carotid artery ligation.
- Midfacial degloving.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology.
- Lymph biopsy.
ENT and Head and Neck Procedures PDF Download.
You can download ENT and Head and Neck Procedures PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.