We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Endoscopic Atlas of Pediatric Otolaryngology PDF.
This volume is an invaluable reference for the practicing pediatrician, audiologist, speech pathologist, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, and other allied health professionals, as well as the pediatric otolaryngologist, including pediatric otolaryngology fellows and residents.
Features of Endoscopic Atlas of Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Organized into primary chapters covering the topics of otology, rhinology, and laryngology/bronchoesophagology, each image is accompanied by a short description and brief overview/review of the pathology.
- While not meant to be all-encompassing of pediatric otolaryngology pathology encountered in practice, Endoscopic Atlas of Pediatric Otolaryngology is an essential tool for office and training programs to help educate patients and families.
Table of Contents.
- External and Middle Ear.
- Nasal Cavity and Nasopharynx.
- Oral Cavity and Oropharynx.
- Airway and Aerodigestive Tract.
Endoscopic Atlas of Pediatric Otolaryngology PDF Download.
You can download the Endoscopic Atlas of Pediatric Otolaryngology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.