We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Endoscopic Ear Surgery: Principles, Indications, and Techniques PDF.
Increasingly used as an adjunctive tool in the diagnosis and management of ear disease, middle ear endoscopy has the potential to decrease patient morbidity, prevent disease recurrence, and reduce costs.
Its capacity to uncover “hidden” anatomy within the small dimensions of the ear has made it essential for functional surgery, allowing surgeons to preserve key anatomic structures such as the cochlea and facial nerve.
Features of Endoscopic Ear Surgery: Principles, Indications, and Techniques.
- Now for the first time, the physicians who pioneered this groundbreaking minimally invasive technique review its indications, advantages, disadvantages, and surgical approaches:
- Written by the foremost leaders in the field, all members of the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery.
- Features nearly 1,000 intraoperative endoscopic images filmed with high-definition cameras, plus outstanding line drawings that aid in understanding all concepts.
- Comprehensively covers the field, including chapters on endoscopic and combined endoscopic-microscopic management of cholesteatoma, surgical restoration of middle ear ventilation, myringoplasty, Meniere disease, tympanoplasty and stapes surgery, revision surgery, and much more.
- Demonstrates state-of-the-art endoscopic procedures in 19 instructive videos.
- From the unique anatomy and pathophysiology of the middle ear through diagnosis, surgical indications, procedures, and instrumentation, this book is indispensable for all otolaryngologists and neurotologists.
- It offers a full picture of the field today, as well as exploring the future possibilities of ear endoscopes alone or in combination with operative microscopes for the most effective treatment of middle ear pathologies.
Table of Contents.
- Starting off with Endoscopic Ear Surgery.
- Principles of Endoscopic Ear Surgery.
- Ear Embryology.
- Endoscopic Middle Ear Anatomy.
- Ventilation and Physiopathology of the Middle Ear.
- Radiological Considerations for Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery.
- Surgical Armamentarium.
- Endoscopic Diagnosis and Follow-up of Retraction Pockets and Cholesteatoma.
- Principles of Endoscopic Cadaveric Ear Dissection.
- Endoscopic Approaches to Middle Ear Cholesteatoma: Classification and Indications for Surgery.
- Combined Endoscopic-Microscopic Middle Ear Surgery for Cholesteatoma.
- Exclusively Endoscopic Treatment of Severe Attic Retraction and Epitympanic Cholesteatoma.
- Exclusively Endoscopic Treatment of Retrotympanic Cholesteatoma.
- Endoscopic Treatment of Cholesteatoma with Antral Extension.
- Endoscopic Myringoplasty.
- Endoscopic Transcanal Stapes Surgery (Stapedotomy).
- Endoscopic Removal of Middle Ear Neoplasms.
- Exclusively Endoscopic Transcanal Approach to the Inner Ear and Petrous Apex.
- Combined Approaches to Petrous Apex and Inner Ear Diseases.
- Endoscopic Endonasal Approach to the Petrous Apex.
Endoscopic Ear Surgery: Principles, Indications, and Techniques PDF Download.
You can download Endoscopic Ear Surgery: Principles, Indications, and Techniques PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.