We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Endodontic Microbiology PDF 2nd Edition.
Endodontic Microbiology, Second Edition presents a comprehensive reference to the microbiology, pathogenesis, management, and healing of endodontic pathosis, emphasizing the importance of biological sciences in understanding and managing endodontic disease and its interaction with systemic health.
Features of Endodontic Microbiology 2nd Edition.
- Provides a major revision to the first book to focus on the problems related to microbes in the root canal and periapical tissues
- Updates current knowledge in endodontic pathosis, especially regarding next-generation sequencing and microbial virulence
- Presents useful diagrams, images, radiographs, and annotated histological images to illustrate the concepts
- Emphasizes the importance of biological science in understanding and managing endodontic disease
- Includes contributions from the leading researchers and educators in the field
Table Of Content.
Preface to the First Edition
- Microbial Perspectives in the Twenty-First Century
- Diagnosis, Epidemiology, and Global Impact of Endodontic Infections
- Microbiology of Dental Caries and Dentinal Tubule Infection
- Culture-Based Analysis of Endodontic Infections
- Molecular Analysis of Endodontic Infections
- Extraradicular Endodontic Infections
- Virulence of Endodontic Bacterial Pathogens
- Viruses in Endodontic Pathosis
- Fungi in Endodontic Infections
- Severe Head and Neck Infections
- Endodontic Infections and Pain
- Systemic Antibiotics in Endodontic Infections
- Topical Antimicrobials in Endodontics
- Endodontic Infections in Incompletely Developed Teeth
- Prognosis of Healing in Treated Teeth with Endodontic Infections
- Endodontic Infections and Systemic Disease
Endodontic Microbiology PDF Download.
You can download the Endodontic Microbiology 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.