We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lange Endocrine Physiology PDF 5th Edition.
Applauded by medical students for its clarity, comprehensiveness, and portability, Endocrine Physiology, Fifth Edition delivers unmatched coverage of the fundamental concepts of hormone biological actions.
These concepts provide a solid foundation for first-and-second year medical students to understand the physiologic mechanisms involved in the neuroendocrine regulation of organ function. With its emphasis on must-know principles, Endocrine Physiology is essential for residents and fellows and is the single-best endocrine review available for the USMLE Step 1.
Features of Lange Endocrine Physiology.
- The informative first chapter describes the organization of the endocrine system, as well as general concepts of hormone production and release, transport and metabolic rate, and cellular mechanisms of action.
- Boxed case studies help you apply principles to real-world clinical situations.
- Each chapter includes bulleted Objectives, Key Concepts, Study Questions, Suggested Readings, and diagrams encapsulating key concepts.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: General Principles of Endocrine Physiology.
- Chapter 2: The Hypothalamus and Posterior Pituitary Gland.
- Chapter 3: Anterior Pituitary Gland.
- Chapter 4: Thyroid Gland.
- Chapter 5: Parathyroid Gland and Ca2+ and PO−4 Regulation.
- Chapter 6: Adrenal Gland.
- Chapter 7: Endocrine Pancreas.
- Chapter 8: Male Reproductive System.
- Chapter 9: Female Reproductive System.
- Chapter 10: Endocrine Integration of Energy and Electrolyte Balance.
Lange Endocrine Physiology PDF Download.
You can download Lange Endocrine Physiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.