We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide ACLS Version 8th Edition PDF.
This handy pocket guide provides information on timely, pertinent topics in emergency medicine in note card format. This edition includes information on updated poisons, emergency medications, a common drugs section, updated pediatric medications, a revised Spanish section, clear ECG rhythm images, and more straightforward medical emergency treatments. The previous edition was published in 2012. It is designed as a guide to the appropriate procedures to be employed when rendering emergency care to the sick and injured. It is intended for nurses, paramedics, and other professionals who are responsible for emergency and critical care. The authors are credible, but they do not provide references for their information.
Features of Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide.
- Highly portable and compact size allow it to be easily carried and read during a commute and hospital hours.
- The content has been structured very sophisticatedly and the readers can easily access the desired information or drug without much effort.
- The content presented in this book is high-yield and comprehensive and covers almost all of the important concepts of the emergency medical field.
- Full-color illustrations depicting various emergency procedures and processes etc thus facilitating better understanding and retention.
Table of Contents.
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF:
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Advanced Airway Management
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Emergency Medications
- Medical Emergencies
- Poisons and Overdoses
- Common Lab Values
- Prescription Drugs
Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF Download.
You can download the Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.