We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of International Trauma Life Support for Emergency Care Providers PDF 8th Edition(Global).
For more than 30 years, International Trauma Life Support has been at the forefront of trauma education at all levels of emergency care worldwide.
This complete reference is filled with practical, hands-on training that guides readers through the hows and whys behind all of the skills necessary for rapid assessment, resuscitation, stabilization, and transportation of the trauma patient.
Updated with the latest approaches to the care of the trauma patient, this Eighth Edition conforms to the most recent AHA/ILCOR guidelines for artificial ventilation and CPR. This new edition continues ITLS’s tradition of excellence to ensure learners get the most out of the few minutes they have to save their patients’ lives.
Features of International Trauma Life Support for Emergency Care Providers.
- Conforms to the latest AHA/ILCOR guidelines for artificial ventilation and CPR.
- Hands-on exercises throughout the text help readers practice their knowledge and skills on simulated patients.
- By the end of the course, learners should feel confident in their ability to provide rapid lifesaving trauma care.
- Management skills chapters follow the topic chapters to help reinforce learning.
- Key terms, photos, drawings, and case presentations accompany each chapter to promote the retention of key concepts.
- Many of the case presentations draw upon a single scenario so they reflect a realistic situation.
- Each chapter opens with a Chapter Overview and Objectives to focus students’ study time.
Table of Contents.
- Scene Size-up.
- Trauma Assessment and Management.
- Assessment Skills.
- Airway Management.
- Airway Skills.
- Thoracic Trauma.
- Thoracic Trauma Skills.
- Vascular Access Skills.
- Head Trauma and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Spinal Trauma and Patient-Centered Spinal Motion Restriction.
- Spine Management Skills.
- Abdominal Trauma.
- Extremity Trauma.
- Extremity Trauma Skills.
- Pediatric Trauma.
- Geriatric Trauma.
- Trauma in Pregnancy.
- The Impaired Patient.
- Trauma Arrest.
- Standard Precautions and transmission-based Precautions.
International Trauma Life Support for Emergency Care Providers PDF Download.
You can download the International Trauma Life Support for Emergency Care Providers PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.