We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 12-Lead EKG Confidence: A Step-by-Step Guide 3rd Edition PDF.
Interpreting Electrocardiograms is a tough job and the students often experience a “head-spin” while doing so. Mastering the accurate interpretation of EKG requires in-depth knowledge of the heart’s anatomy and physiology. In addition, you need to have a book like this to help you practice and develop this skill.
12-Lead EKG Confidence offers a very comprehensive text elaborating the whole process of EKG interpretation in a step-by-step method so that you do not have to face any difficulty. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you the 12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF for free download. We hope that this book helps everyone who aims to master interpreting the 12-lead EKGs.
Features of 12-Lead EKG Confidence.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of 12-Lead EKG Confidence:
- New chapters have been included that discuss atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, heart blocks, and conduction abnormalities.
- Pin-point discussions in form of high-yield tables and bulleted points regarding the most important facts and core principles of EKG interpretation.
- Each chapter starts with “self-study objectives” which help readers understanding important things which they have to look for in each chapter.
- Worksheets have been incorporated at the end of each chapter which provides a valuable opportunity to students for practicing measurements, interpret cardiac rhythms, and master diagnostic reasoning skills.
- A self-assessment section has been included at the end of this book so that the students can test and reinforce whatever they learn.
Table of Contents.
- CHAPTER 1: Anatomy Review of the Human Heart.
- CHAPTER 2: Physiology Review of the Heart’s Conduction System.
- CHAPTER 3: Basics of the 12-Lead EKG.
- CHAPTER 4: Heart Rate.
- CHAPTER 5: The PR, QRS, and QT Intervals.
- CHAPTER 6: Axis—The Science of Direction.
- CHAPTER 7: Atrial Arrhythmias.
- CHAPTER 8: Ventricular Arrhythmias.
- CHAPTER 9: Junctional Rhythm, Heart Block, and Pacemakers.
- CHAPTER 10: Hemiblock.
- CHAPTER 11: Right Bundle Branch Block.
- CHAPTER 12: Left Bundle Branch Block.
- CHAPTER 13: The Partially-Occluded Artery: Angina and Non-ST Elevation MI.
- CHAPTER 14: The Totally Occluded Artery: ST-Elevation MI.
- CHAPTER 15: Prolonged Arterial Occlusion: Q Waves and Equivalents.
- CHAPTER 16: Atrial Abnormalities.
- CHAPTER 17: Left Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- CHAPTER 18: Right Ventricular Hypertrophy.
- CHAPTER 19: Drug and Electrolyte Effects.
- CHAPTER 20: Clinical Conditions That Affect the EKG.
12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF Download.
You can download the 12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. 3rd Edition of the Textbook will soon be uploaded.