We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF.
Clear and concise, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
Features of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need.
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content was added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio, and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred devices, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
Table of Contents.
- The Basics.
- Hypertrophy and Enlargement of the Heart.
- Conduction Blocks.
- Preexcitation Syndromes.
- Myocardial Ischemia and Infarction.
- Finishing Touches.
- Putting It All Together.
- How Do You Get to Carnegie Hall?
The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need PDF Download.
You can download The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.