We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Ear Surgery PDF.
Based on 40 years experience, this book on ear surgery guides the beginner as well as the experienced surgeon through all approaches to middle ear and neurotologic surgery.
Features of Springer Ear Surgery.
- The lavishly illustrated text covers basic pathology and physiology involved in the surgical treatment of otologic conditions such as otosclerosis, chronic otitis media, cholesteatoma, congenital atresia, facial nerve paralysis, vertigo, neoplasms and profound hearing loss.
Table of Contents.
- Otosclerosis Surgery Complications.
- Surgery for Chronic Otitis Media.
- Complications of Chronic Otitis Media.
- Petrous Apex Lesions.
- External Auditory Canal Lesions.
- Spontaneous Cerebral Spinal Fluid Otorrhea.
- Facial Nerve Surgery.
- Surgery for Vertigo.
- Tumor Surgery.
- Cochlear Implant Surgery.
- Differential Diagnosis of Unilateral Serous Otitis Media.
Springer Ear Surgery Download.
You can download Ear Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.