We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology 8th Edition PDF.
Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology has stepped in its 8th edition through its journey over the last 31 years. The book is comprehensive and user-friendly with its easy-to-read format. The presentation of this book with its quality of graphics, design, profuse illustrations, high-quality photographs, and imaging studies are a special attraction. Numerous tables, boxes, flowcharts, and algorithms are there, for ease of study and reproducibility.
The key points are at the end of each chapter to provide an outline synopsis of the entire chapter. This is of value for quick and easy revision. The state-of-the-art in the book lies in the presentation which is simple, lucid, clear, and concise. Above all, it provides a balanced distillation of evidence-based information upon which a student, trainee resident, a practitioner, and a nurse can fully depend. All the chapters have been extensively revised, updated, and thoroughly rewritten. Practical gynecology (chapter 38), contains a total of 107 high-quality photographs and plates of imaging studies. A few hundred viva questions along with answers and explanations are presented to enable the students to face the clinical and viva voce part of the examination.
Features of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology.
- Presentation is simple, lucid and concise.
- Core knowledge (must-know areas) has been highlighted.
- Enriched with numerous flowcharts, tables, boxes, sketches and drawings.
- Consistent and uniform standard of information in all the chapters.
- Information is up-to-date and evidence-based.
- Key points at the end of each chapter and algorithms for easy and quick revision.
- Practical gynecology (chapter 38) with high quality colored illustrations and self-assessment questionnaire for the development of clinical and practical competence.
- Different color codes for the readers’ convenience quick reference.
- An illustrated atlas in gynecology, enriched with good-quality colored diagrams and photographs for ease of understanding and reproduction.
- Revised thoroughly with incorporation of new and updated content on the latest topics, including Minimally Invasive Surgery, General Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Orientation of surgical operations is reflected with profuse number of colored photographs, sketches, instruments and line drawings.
- Indispensable for medical students, trainee doctors and different postgraduate entrance examinations in India and abroad.
- Equally informative to nursing students, homeopathy and ayurvedic students as well as for general practitioners and practicing gynecologists.
- An authoritative and comprehensive textbook with guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Anatomy Of Female Pelvic Organs.
- Chapter 2: Blood Vessels, Lymphatic Drainage, And Innervation Of Pelvic Organs.
- Chapter 3: Development Of Female Genital Organ And Gonads.
- Chapter 4: Congenital Malformation Of Female Genital Organs.
- Chapter 5: Puberty Normal And Abnormal.
- Chapter 6: Menopause.
- Chapter 7: Neuroendocrinology In Relation To Reproduction.
- Chapter 8: Menstruation.
- Chapter 9: History, Examination. Diagnostic Procedure Of Gynecological Patient.
- Chapter 10: Pelvic Infection.
- Chapter 11: Sexually Transmitted Infection.
- Chapter 12: Infection Of The Individual Pelvic Organ.
- Chapter 13: Dysmenorrhea And Other Disorders Of Menstrual Cycles.
- Chapter 14: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding.
- Chapter 15: Displacement Of The Uterus,
- Chapter 16: Infertility.
- Chapter 17: Benign Lesions Of Vulva And Vagina.
- Chapter 18: Benign Lesions Of The Cervix.
- Chapter 19: Benign Lesions Of The Uterus.
- Chapter 20: Benign Lesions Of The Ovary.
- Chapter 21: Endometriosis And Adenomyosis.
- Chapter 22: Premalignant Lesions.
- Chapter 23: Genital Malignancy.
- Chapter 24: Urinary Problems On Gynecology.
- Chapter 25: Genital Fistulae.
- Chapter 26: Genital Tract Injury.
- Chapter 27: Intersex.
- Chapter 28: Amenorrhea.
- Chapter 29: Contraception.
- Chapter 30: Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, And Gene Therapy In Gynecology.
- Chapter 31: Hormone In Gynecology Practice.
- Chapter 32: Gynecological Problems From Birth To Adolescence.
- Chapter 33: Special Topics.
- Chapter 34: Operative Gynecology.
- Chapter 35: Endoscopic Surgery In Gynecology.
- Chapter 36: Current Topics In Gynecology.
- Chapter 37: Practical Gynecology.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology PDF Download.
You can download the DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. 8th Edition will be available ASAP, Untill then 7th edition is provided.