We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Drugs in Use: Case Studies for Pharmacists and Prescribers 5th Edition by Dodds, Linda J.
Drugs in Use: Case Studies for Pharmacists and Prescribers helps you to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge about medicines and the practical application to your patients. With an ever-increasing shift of focus from theory to practice, this book promotes evidence-based medicine and illustrates how you can optimize drug therapy in response to the needs of your individual patients. It will prove a valuable resource to pharmacists and prescribers.
With self-study questions and answers to accompany each case, you will find this a useful resource throughout your career. As a student, it will assist your studies and as a practicing pharmacist or prescriber in a hospital or community, it will aid your continuing professional development.
Features of Drugs in Use: Case Studies for Pharmacists and Prescribers.
The cases have been updated to reflect recent changes in medicines use and this new edition boasts:
- New evidence concerning optimal care
- Additional coverage of situations with difficulties in treatment optimization
- Significant focus on major advances in therapeutics
- Self-study questions and answers within each case.
Table Of Content.
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Cardiac Failure
- Type I Diabetes in Childhood
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Established Renal Failure Managed By Automated Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Transplantation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Peptic Ulcer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Substance Misuse
- Human Immunodeficiency (HIV) Disease: Opportunistic Infections and Antiretroviral Therapy
- Symptom Control in Palliative Care
- Anticoagulant Therapy
- Colorectal Surgery
- Medicines Optimisation in Primary Care
- Managing Medicine Risk
Drugs in Use: Case Studies for Pharmacists and Prescribers PDF Download.
You can download Drugs in Use: Case Studies for Pharmacists and Prescribers 5th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology