We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Drug Repositioning: Approaches and Applications for Neurotherapeutics PDF Free Download.
Nervous system diseases represent a major health concern worldwide. Although an important financial and professional investment, their etiology and pathophysiology still remain mostly elusive. Moreover, the clinical need for disease-modifying therapies is still unmet.
In the last decades, traditional R&D has failed in identifying new effective therapies in many medical areas and drug repositioning has recently emerged as a promising alternative strategy to de novo drug discovery to improve and accelerate therapeutic development.
Features of Drug Repositioning: Approaches and Applications for Neurotherapeutics.
- For the first time, Drug Repositioning: Approaches and Applications for Neurotherapeutics reviews history and advances in drug repositioning, with a special focus on therapeutics for nervous system diseases.
- International experts from Academia, Industry and Non-profit organizations will provide different views on drug repositioning advantages, challenges, and specific applications, which will be covered for nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s diseases, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, ischemic stroke, and psychiatric disorders.
- This book provides a balanced overview and synthesis of drug repositioning concepts, methods, and applications for neurotherapeutics. It represents a valuable resource for students, scientists, and clinicians working in academic settings, industry, and government agencies within the fields of neuroscience, pharmacology, neurology, pharmaceutical sciences, drug discovery, and development.
Table Of Content.
Section I The Rationale and Economics of Drug Repositioning
- Chapter 1 Scientific and Commercial Value of Drug Repurposing.
- Chapter 2 Repurposing for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases: The Ideas, the Pipeline, the Successes, and The Disappointments.
- Chapter 3 Contribution of Not-for-Profit Organizations to Drug Repurposing.
Section II Repositioning Approaches and Technologies: From Serendipity to Systematic and Rational Strategies.
- Chapter 4 Systematic Drug Repositioning
- Chapter 5 Technical Tools for Computational Drug Repositioning
- Chapter 6 RNAi Screening toward Therapeutic Drug Repurposing
- Chapter 7 Phenotypic Screening
Section III Drug Repositioning for Nervous System Diseases
- Chapter 8 A Case Study: Chlorpromazine
- Chapter 9 Drug Repurposing for Central Nervous System Disorders
- Chapter 10 Repurposing Opportunities for Parkinson’s Disease Therapies
- Chapter 11 Drug Candidates for Repositioning in Alzheimer’s Disease
Drug Repositioning: Approaches and Applications for Neurotherapeutics PDF Download.
You can download Drug Repositioning: Approaches and Applications for Neurotherapeutics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology