We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Drug-induced and Iatrogenic Respiratory Disease PDF by Phillipe Camus, Edward C Rosenow III.
At the present time, 430 drugs are known to cause respiratory injury. This represents an increase of almost 200 in the last ten years, and the number is still increasing. This comprehensive, definitive reference work, with an outstanding range of international expert contributors and two of the world’s leading editors, provides an essential reference for the practicing respiratory physician.
This book provides essential information for recognizing and managing drug-induced respiratory disease for all pulmonologists and respiratory care physicians. It will be of great interest to critical care medicine specialists, hematologists, oncologists, cardiologists, allergists, rheumatologists, neurologists, internists, blood-bank specialists, pathologists, and primary care physicians.
Features of Drug-induced and Iatrogenic Respiratory Disease.
- The text builds upon basics with a review of basic sciences.
- The book covers imaging, varied drug-induced interstitial lung disease including pulmonary edema and diffuse alveolar hemorrhage, acute respiratory failure, pleural involvement, and upper to lower airway disease
- A wide range of diseases is detailed from chemotherapy and radiation to biologic-induced lung disease, drug misuse, and special groups such as recipients of stem cell and solid organ transplants.
- A range of world-class contributions from key opinion leaders.
Table of Contents
- Classification, diagnosis, and management of drug-induced respiratory disease
- Mechanisms of chemically induced respiratory toxicities
- Imaging of drug-induced lung disease
- Bronchoalveolar lavage in drug-induced lung disease
- Pathology of drug-induced respiratory disease
- Drug allergy in lung disease
DRUG-INDUCED RESPIRATORY EMERGENCIES
- Drug-induced upper airway obstruction
- Drug-induced bronchospasm
- Drug-induced pulmonary edema and acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Pulmonary complications of blood transfusion
- Drug-induced alveolar hemorrhage
- Pulmonary complications of illicit drug use
- Iatrogenic tracheobronchial and chest injury
ONCOLOGY AND ALLIED CONDITIONS
- Pulmonary reactions to chemotherapeutic agents: The ‘chemotherapy lung’
- Pulmonary reactions to novel chemotherapeutic agents and biomolecules
- Radiation-induced lung disease
- Pulmonary complications of bone-marrow and stem-cell transplantation
- Pulmonary complications of solid organ transplantation
- Pulmonary infection induced by drugs
- Therapy-induced neoplasms
- Pneumonitis induced by non-cytotoxic agents
- Amiodarone pulmonary toxicity
- Eosinophilic pneumonia induced by drugs
- Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia induced by drugs or radiotherapy
- Coughing induced by drugs
- Pleural disease induced by drugs
- Lupus erythematosus syndrome induced by drugs
- Vasculitis induced by drugs
- Pulmonary hypertension induced by drugs and toxins
- Respiratory involvement from herbals
Drug-induced and Iatrogenic Respiratory Disease PDF Download
You can download Drug-induced and Iatrogenic Respiratory Disease PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.