We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Discussions In Obstetrics And Gynecology.
The book “Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology” provides an ideal combination of evidence-based knowledge in patient management. Recent advances in obstetrics and gynecology are included in this book. It contains two main sections such as obstetrics and gynecology. It explains how a list of differential diagnoses can be eliminated step-wise before clinching the diagnosis. It contains questions and answers regarding different case studies.
Features of Case Discussions In Obstetrics And Gynecology.
- The obstetrics section discusses different pathological conditions including thrombophilia, anemia, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and previous congenital disorder during pregnancy.
- Fetal growth restriction, Rh alloimmunization, multiple gestations, pregnancy with previous cesarean section, pregnancy with previous intrauterine death of the fetus, preterm labor, antepartum hemorrhage, and HIV positive pregnancy are also covered.
- In gynecology section, it covers the entire details about amenorrhea, fibroid uterus, prolapse uterus, vesicovaginal fistula, abnormal uterine bleeding, lump in the abdomen, postmenopausal bleeding, and carcinoma vulva.
- It also explains different approaches which are used to improve the diagnosis and management of infertility. Management strategies for abnormal Pap smear and cervical cancer are discussed.
Table of Contents.
- Preliminary Pages.
- Chapter-01 Pregnancy with Previous Congenital Disorders.
- Chapter-02 Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.
- Chapter-03 Thrombophilia in Pregnancy.
- Chapter-04 Anemia in Pregnancy.
- Chapter-05 Diabetes in Pregnancy.
- Chapter-06 Hypertension in Pregnancy.
- Chapter-07 Heart Disease in Pregnancy.
- Chapter-08 Fetal Growth Restriction.
- Chapter-09 Rh Alloimmunization.
- Chapter-10 Multiple Gestation.
- Chapter-11 Pregnancy with Previous Cesarean Section.
- Chapter-12 Pregnancy with Previous Intrauterine Death of Fetus.
- Chapter-13 Preterm Labor.
- Chapter-14 Antepartum Hemorrhage.
- Chapter-15 HIV Positive Pregnancy.
- Chapter-16 Septic Abortion: A Clinical Review.
- Chapter-17 Amenorrhea.
- Chapter-18 Approaches to Improve the Diagnosis and Management of Infertility.
- Chapter-19 Fibroid Uterus.
- Chapter-20 Prolapse Uterus.
- Chapter-21 Vesicovaginal Fistula.
- Chapter-22 Abnormal Uterine Bleeding.
- Chapter-23 Approach to a Case of Adnexal Mass in a Young Patient.
- Chapter-24 Lump in Abdomen.
- Chapter-25 Management of Abnormal Pap Smear and Cervical Cancer.
- Chapter-26 Postmenopausal Bleeding.
- Chapter-27 Carcinoma Vulva.
Case Discussions In Obstetrics And Gynecology PDF Download.
You can download the Case Discussions In Obstetrics And Gynecology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.