We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery PDF by Michael Stewart, Samuel Selesnick.
Designed as a practical resource for rapid and accurate diagnosis in otolaryngology – head and neck surgery and facial plastic surgery, this comprehensive manual uses an innovative format that simulates what physicians experience in daily practice.
Each symptom-based chapter opens with the patient’s presentation followed by an easily accessible list of potential diagnoses and supplementary data on the features of the different diseases to help the user correctly identify the problem.
Features of Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery.
- Chapters labeled by signs and symptoms – not by disease – enable quick clinical reference.
- In-depth coverage of the diagnostic evaluation, including PET/CT of the head and neck, allergy and immunologic evaluation, key information on how to assess a variety of complaints, and much more.
- Numerous cross-references throughout the text clearly link different symptoms and diseases to provide a solid understanding of each diagnosis.
- 82 high-quality illustrations and clinical photographs, including 52 in full-color, demonstrate lesions and diseases.
- Well-organized tables of rare diseases and syndromes aid rapid review.
Table of Contents.
- Section I Diagnostic Evaluation.
- Section II Differential Diagnosis in Adult Otology and Neurotology.
- Section III Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Otology and Neurotology.
- Section IV Differential Diagnosis in Adult Rhinology and Sinus Disease.
- Section V Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Rhinology and Sinus Disease.
- Section VI Differential Diagnosis in the Oral Cavity (Adult and Pediatric).
- Section VII Differential Diagnosis in the Larynx, Pharynx, Trachea, and Esophagus (Adult and Pediatric).
- Section VIII Differential Diagnosis of the Adult Skin, Face, and Neck, Including the Thyroid and Parathyroid.
- Section IX Differential Diagnosis of Pediatric Skin, Face, and Neck Disorders.
- Section X Differential Diagnosis in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Trauma, and Reconstruction.
- Section XI Using New and Forthcoming Technologies for Differential Diagnosis.
Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.