We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck PDF 2nd Edition by Thompson, Wenig.
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of head and neck pathology. Outstanding images—including gross and microscopic pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations—make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow.
This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
Features of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck.
- The volume of the highly anticipated Diagnostic Pathology series by Amirsys, a leading medical information publisher.
- Written by renowned experts of head & neck pathology.
- Cancer staging and specimen examination protocols.
- Illustrated descriptions of specific diagnoses, organized primarily by anatomic site.
- Nearly 3,000 spectacular medical images, including gross photographs, hematoxylin, and eosin-stained sections, original medical illustrations, immunohistochemistry images, cytology smears, ultrastructural studies, and molecular studies.
- Concise, yet detailed text descriptions of about 300 diagnoses.
- Bulleted text that allows for both a comprehensive and essential understanding of head & neck pathology.
Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck PDF Download
You can download Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.