We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Diagnosis in Otorhinolaryngology: An Illustrated Guide PDF.
This revised and expanded second edition provides a comprehensive and up-to-date pictorial overview of the majority of ENT conditions.
When making a diagnosis, it is of paramount importance that the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialist views the lesion and recognizes its pathology.
Features of Diagnosis in Otorhinolaryngology: An Illustrated Guide.
- Recent advances in endoscopic technology have enabled us to obtain clear images of such lesions and have changed our approach to diseases and techniques in the fields of ENT and head and neck surgery.
- Featuring schematic drawings to make difficult topics more understandable, the book supports beginners in their search for the correct diagnosis and increases their understanding of basic surgical approaches.
- It provides fundamental information required for diagnosis and treatment in an easily accessible form, while the tables, photographs, and schematic drawings allow readers to grasp the problems quickly.
- It is also a useful guide for all experts involved in teaching diagnostic and surgical skills.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Ear.
- Chapter 2: Nose.
- Chapter 3: Throat and Neck.
Diagnosis in Otorhinolaryngology: An Illustrated Guide PDF Download.
You can download Diagnosis in Otorhinolaryngology: An Illustrated Guide PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.