We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Diabetes and Aging-related Complications PDF.
This book addresses why and how the aging process is accelerated under diabetes, providing valuable and comprehensive information for the management of various types of diabetes- and aging-related disorders.
Since several papers have shown that average life span and healthy life expectancy are reduced in diabetic patients, especially in those with a long history of the disease, the early detection, and treatment of diabetes-related complications are urgently needed in order to slow the aging process and help people successfully live with diabetes.
- Each chapter of this book addresses specific diabetes and aging-related complication.
- The topics covered include not only diabetic vascular complications, the leading causes of morbidities and high mortality rates in both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, but also other aging-related complications such as Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis, periodontitis, and cancer growth and metastasis.
- Experts on each topic discuss the background of the aging process and methods for coping with diabetes-related complications.
- The book as a whole, as well as the individual chapters, offer a valuable resource for researchers and practitioners in the fields of diabetic studies, gerontology, and aging science.
Table of Contents
- Diabetic Kidney Disease.
- Diabetic Eye Disease.
- Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Diabetes and Endothelial Dysfunction.
- Diabetes and Vascular Calcification.
- Diabetes and Adipocyte Dysfunction.
- Diabetes and Liver Disorders.
- Diabetes and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Diabetes and Cancers.
- Diabetes and Osteoporosis.
- Diabetes and Sarcopenia.
- Diabetes and Frailty.
- Diabetes and LOH Syndrome.
- Diabetes and Female Sterility/Infertility.
- Diabetes and Periodontitis.
- Diabetes and Advanced Glycation End Products.
You can download Diabetes and Aging-related Complications PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.