We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Dermatopathology: Classification of Cutaneous Lesions PDF.
Features of Dermatopathology: Classification of Cutaneous Lesions.
- This book shall assist the microscopist in a practical way, with the help of three mainstays:
a. clinical information,
b. the resources a standard histopathology laboratory may offer, and
c. the light microscope, to approach and solve the diagnostic problems he/she may face in the field of dermatopathology.
- In fact, this is the way in which the senior author of this book has been successfully working over thirty years in his capacity as director of a private dermatopathology laboratory.
Table of Contents.
- Elements of Cutaneous Embryology, Anatomy, and Biochemistry
- Classification of Cutaneous Lesions
- Hereditary Lesions
- Malformative Lesions
- Inflammatory Cutaneous Lesions
- Proliferative Cutaneous Lesions
- Miscellaneous Cutaneous Lesions
Dermatopathology: Classification of Cutaneous Lesions PDF Download.
You can download Dermatopathology: Classification of Cutaneous Lesions PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.