We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Dermatopathology Primer of Cutaneous Tumors PDF.
Dermatopathology Primer of Cutaneous Tumors presents a detailed overview of the most common skin neoplasms. For each neoplasm, the epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, clinical variants, and special studies are presented in a succinct, bulleted form.
Extensive illustrations demonstrate each neoplasm’s characteristic features, as well as those of other tumors in the histological differential.
Features of Dermatopathology Primer of Cutaneous Tumors.
- The book covers both benign and malignant cysts, epidermal, melanocytic, lymphoid, and soft tissue neoplasms. It complements the Dermatopathology Primer of Inflammatory Diseases, written by authors of the same team.
- These books introduce the basic concepts of dermatopathology to medical students and residents training in pathology and dermatology as well as to other health care professionals seeking a resource for a basic understanding of dermatopathology.
- Offered in an easy-to-read format, the book provides a basic understanding of dermatopathology on which further, deeper learning can be added, as well as a quick visual reference to refresh the learner on the important points of each diagnosis.
- A reference section and glossary are included for the benefit of non-dermatology specialists.
Table of Contents.
- Tumors of the Epidermis.
- Melanocytic Neoplasms.
- Tumors Of Cutaneous Appendages.
- Tumors Of Fibrous Tissue.
- Tumors of Fat.
- Tumors of Smooth Muscle.
- Neural Tumors.
- Vascular Tumors.
- Cutaneous Cysts.
- Cutaneous Metastases.
- Cutaneous Infiltrates, Non-Lymphoid.
- Cutaneous Infiltrates, Lymphoid, and Leukemic.
Dermatopathology Primer of Cutaneous Tumors PDF Download.
You can download the Dermatopathology Primer of Cutaneous Tumors PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.