We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Dermatology and Diabetes PDF.
This book reviews the dermatological manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus, including a broad spectrum of conditions since the dysfunction of the cutaneous barrier, going through cutaneous infections in diabetics, dermatoses associated with Diabetes, and manifestations related to Diabetes treatment.
Features of Dermatology and Diabetes
- The book comprises the latest concepts regarding epidemiology, classification, diagnosis, and treatment of Diabetes Mellitus, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome, including useful tools for the management of patients with diabetes.
- It explains why skin conditions have such a great impact on the quality of life of these patients, particularly the subset of patients with diabetic foot syndrome.
- Dermatology and Diabetes discuss all these dermatologic conditions and provides a roundup of the current guidelines in diabetic patients.
- Taking into account the critical differential diagnostic information and therapeutic options, the book is an important reference for clinical dermatologists and all health care professionals involved.
Table of Contents
- Epidemiology of Diabetes.
- Definition, Diagnosis, and Classification of Diabetes Mellitus.
- Basic Concepts in Insulin Resistance and Diabetes Treatment.
- Introduction to Cutaneous Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus.
- Cutaneous Barrier, Innate Immunity, and Diabetes.
- Cutaneous Markers of Diabetes Mellitus.
- Thick Skin Syndrome.
- Insulin Resistance and Acanthosis Nigricans.
- Fungal Infections in Diabetics.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Complications at Diabetic Foot.
- Dermatoses Most Frequently Related to Diabetes Mellitus.
- Cutaneous Manifestations Induced by Antidiabetic Treatment.
- Multidisciplinary Management of Wound Healing in Diabetics.
- Vascular and Neuropathic Foot.
- Diabetes, Non-Enzymatic Glycation, and Aging.
- Nail Disorders in Diabetics.
Dermatology and Diabetes PDF Download.
You can download Dermatology and Diabetes PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.