We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates: Forensic Medicine & Toxicology PDF 2nd Edition by Dekal V.
This book is entitled Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates: Forensic Medicine and Toxicology (Theory and Practical) and is prepared in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). All the chapters in this book are carefully written for easy understanding.
Features of Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates: Forensic Medicine & Toxicology.
- All the chapters are presented in question-and-answer format, to help the students understand how the questions would be asked in examinations and what they are expected to write answers for each question.
- Even though the book is in a question-and-answer format, it carries all the points which a standard textbook is expected to contain.
- Questions are in the form of topics/headings and answers in the form of explanations; thus, students can study only this book, which would be more than enough for the undergraduate medical students and they would be rewarded back with excellent marks in their examinations.
- For the welfare of the students, the important set of practical exercises are also discussed; thus, the students can also prepare well for their practical examinations.
- This book will serve all the needs of the students for theory, practical and viva-voce examinations.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter-01 Introduction and Scope of Forensic Medicine.
Exercise-01 Age Estimation by Dentition.
Exercise-02 Age Estimation by Radiology.
- Chapter-02 The Indian Legal System.
- Chapter-03 Medical Ethics and the Law.
Exercise-03 Skeletal Remains.
- Chapter-04 Medical Negligence.
Exercise-04 Wound Certificate.
Exercise-05 Drunkenness Certificate.
- Chapter-05 Identification.
Exercise-06 Sexual Offence Certification—Victim.
- Chapter-06 Medicolegal Autopsy.
Exercise-07 Examination of Accused of Sexual Offence.
- Chapter-07 Thanatology (Study of Death).
Exercise-08 Fetal Examination.
- Chapter-08 Postmortem Changes.
Exercise-09 Leave and Fitness Certificate.
- Chapter-09 Violent Asphyxia Deaths.
Exercise-10 Death Certificate.
- Chapter-10 Death due to Starvation.
- Chapter-11 Injuries and their Medicolegal Considerations.
Exercise-11 Postmortem Certificate.
- Chapter-12 Regional Injuries.
- Chapter-13 Forensic Ballistics.
- Chapter-14 Thermal Injuries.
- Chapter-15 Electrical and Lightning Injuries.
- Chapter-16 Virginity.
- Chapter-17 Impotence, Sterility, and Artificial Insemination.
- Chapter-18 Pregnancy and Delivery.
- Chapter-19 Abortion and MTP Act 1971.
- Chapter-20 Infant Deaths.
- Chapter-21 Sexual Offences and Paraphilias.
- Chapter-22 Psychiatry and Mental Health Act 1987.
- Chapter-23 General Considerations.
- Chapter-24 Agricultural Poisons.
- Chapter-25 Corrosive Poisons.
- Chapter-26 Metallic and Inorganic Irritants.
- Chapter-27 Organic Irritant Poisons.
- Chapter-28 Neurotoxic Poisons.
- Chapter-29 Cardiac Poisons.
- Chapter-30 Asphyxiants.
- Chapter-31 Miscellaneous Poisons.
Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates: Forensic Medicine & Toxicology PDF Download.
You can download Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates: Forensic Medicine & Toxicology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.