We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Deja Review Surgery, 2nd Edition PDF by Amit D. Tevar.
“Flashcards in a book” provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the surgery clerkship. Maximum retention in minimum time. Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
Features of Deja Review Surgery.
- Active recall Q&A boils down to must-know concepts for clerkship success.
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in a clinical context.
- Mnemonics and keywords help you focus on core facts.
- 100 high-yield images.
- Complements larger course books and works well with other types of review books.
- A convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go.
Table Of Content.
- Chapter 1. Esophagus;
- Chapter 2. Stomach;
- Chapter 3. Small Bowel;
- Chapter 4. Colon;
- Chapter 5. Anorectal;
- Chapter 6. Spleen;
- Chapter 7. Hernia;
- Chapter 8. Liver;
- Chapter 9. Gallbladder;
- Chapter 10. Pancreas;
- Chapter 11. Endocrine;
- Chapter 12. Trauma;
- Chapter 13. Critical Care;
- Chapter 14. Burns;
- Chapter 15. Wound Healing, Skin, and Soft Tissue, and Plastic Surgery;
- Chapter 16. Breast;
- Chapter 17. Pediatric Surgery;
- Chapter 18. Vascular Surgery;
- Chapter 19. Cardiothoracic Surgery;
- Chapter 20. Transplant;
- Chapter 21. ENT;
- Chapter 22. Bariatric Surgery;
- Chapter 23. Urology;
- Chapter 24. Neurosurgery;
- Chapter 25. Orthopedics;
Deja Review Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the Deja Review Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
2nd Edition of the PDF will be updated ASAP!