We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 9th Edition.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics is the eighth edition of its thoroughly revised and updated color illustrated textbook. This is a highly comprehensive text that spans 42 chapters. This new edition has advances incorporating new material of obstetrics. Added topics are prenatal genetic counseling, screening, and diagnosis of major obstetrics conditions. A detailed explanation of technological procedures like Doppler studies, MR images, microphotographs, data graphs, and laparoscopic images.
Features of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- The author’s original style and innovative approach have been maintained.
- The language throughout the text is crisp, lucid, and unambiguous.
- Information is consistent and uniform across all the chapters.
- Enriched with numerous colored boxes, tables, flowcharts, illustrations, line drawings, MR images, ultrasonograms, skiagrams, and key points for quick revision and fast learning.
- Relevant medical advances up to the time of publication have been incorporated.
- Focuses on evidence-based knowledge. Core knowledge (must-know area) has been highlighted.
- Standardized headings with different styles for quick pick-up, comfortable reading, and easy reproduction.
- Guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations have been highlighted.
- Get video access at emedicine360.com on Obstetric Operation: Lower Segment Cesarean Section
Table of Contents.
Below are the complete chapters of this book are given;
- Anatomy of Female Reproductive Organs
- Fundamentals of Reproduction
- The Placenta and Fetal Membranes
- The Fetus
- Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
- Endocrinology in Relation to Reproduction
- Diagnosis of Pregnancy
- The Fetus-in-Utero
- Fetal Skull and Maternal Pelvis
- Antenatal Care, Preconceptional Counseling and Care
- Antenatal Assessment of Fetal Well-Being
- Prenatal Genetic Counseling, Screening, and Diagnosis
- Normal Labor
- Normal Puerperium
- Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Hemorrhage in Early Pregnancy
- Multiple Pregnancy, Amniotic Fluid Disorders, Abnormalities of Placenta and Cord
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Medical and Surgical Illness Complicating Pregnancy
- Gynecological Disorders in Pregnancy
- Preterm Labor, Preterm Rupture of the Membranes, Postmaturity,
- Intrauterine Fetal Death
- Complicated Pregnancy
- Contracted Pelvis
- Abnormal Uterine Action
- COMPLICATED LABOR-Malposition, Malpresentation and Cord Prolapse
- Prolonged Labor, Obstructed Labor, Dystocia Caused by Fetal Anomalies
- Complications of the Third Stage of Labor
- Injuries to the Birth Canal
- Abnormalities of the Puerperium
- The Term Newborn Infant
- Low Birth Weight Baby
- The disease of the Fetus and the Newborn
- Pharmacotherapeutics in Obstetrics
- Induction of Labor
- Population Dynamics and Control of Conception
- Operative Obstetrics
- Safe Motherhood, Epidemiology of Obstetrics
- Special Topics in Obstetrics
- Current Topics in Obstetrics
- Imaging in Obstetrics (USG, MRI, CT, Radiology), Amniocentesis and732 Guides to Clinical Tests
- Practical Obstetrics.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF Download.
You can download the DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 9th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. 9th Edition will be updated ASAP, as we get it.