We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Davis Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses provides comprehensive, up-to-date drug information in well-organized, nursing-focused monographs. It also includes extensive supplemental material in 18 appendices and the accompanying CD-ROM thoroughly addresses the issue of safe medication administration and educates the reader about 50 different therapeutic classes of drugs. In this 16th edition, we have continued the tradition of focusing on safe medication administration by adding a new Medication Safety Tools color insert and even more information about health care’s most vulnerable patients: children, the elderly, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers.
Look for more Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation headings throughout the monographs. In addition, we’ve included information relevant to Canadian students and nurses. You’ll find an appendix comparing Canadian and U.S. pharmaceutical practices, more Canada-only combination drugs in the Combination Drugs appendix, and additional Canadian brand names in the drug monographs.
Features of Davis Drug Guide for Nurses.
- Ideal for courses in nursing programs covering drug and/or drug administration. Also serves practicing nurses.
- Monographs provide user-friendly ‘Cure’ and ‘Care’ organization to allow users to find must-know information quickly and easily.
- Designed to focus on patient safety by calling out ‘High Alert’ drugs and using red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects.
- Includes 1-year free access to Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine, a database of over 5,000 drugs, and FDA news alerts.
- A wealth of online resources including an audio pronunciation library, calculators, and video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications.
Table Of Content:
- How to use Davis’s drug guide for nurses.
- Evidence-based practice and pharmacotherapeutics.
- Medication errors: improving practices and patient safety.
- Detecting and managing adverse drug reactions.
- Overview of risk evaluation and mitigation systems (rems).
- Special dosing considerations.
- The cytochrome p450 system.
- Educating patients about safe medication use.
- Drug monographs in alphabetical order by generic name.
- Drugs approved in Canada.
- Natural/herbal products.
- Medication safety tools.
Davis Drug Guide for Nurses PDF Download.
You can download Davis Drug Guide for Nurses 16th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology