We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Color Atlas of Oculoplastic Surgery PDF 2nd Edition by David T. Tse.
Color Atlas of Oculoplastic Surgery provides surgeons familiar with surgical anatomy with a broad survey of contemporary oculoplastic surgery. It illustrates and provides basic information on surgical techniques that are straightforward and reliable in managing many common oculoplastic conditions that a clinician may encounter in practice. The material is presented with precision and clarity, there is special emphasis on understanding the pathophysiologic mechanism of diseases. This integrated text, accompanied by color photographs and complementary line drawings, guides the surgeon through each procedure in a systematic fashion. Pertinent anatomy, surgical indications, important technical considerations, and complications receive appropriate emphasis in each chapter.
Features of Color Atlas of Oculoplastic Surgery.
- NEW 8 new chapters.
- NEW Considerable updates to existing chapters.
- NEW Companion website with fully searchable text and an image bank.
- Combines new surgical techniques based on anatomic principles with advances in imaging techniques.
- A detailed description of each surgical procedure is emphasized, complemented by clear color photographs and line drawings.
- Provides readers with a selective survey of contemporary oculoplastic surgery and furnishes basic information on many common oculoplastic procedures a clinician may encounter in practice.
Table Of Content.
Section I Overview.
- Surgical Anatomy of the Eyelids and Orbit
- Fundamental Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
Section II Trauma.
- Eyelid Laceration Repair
- Orbital Blowout Fractures
Section III Eyelid and Brow Surgery.
- Lateral Canthopexy
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Transconjunctival Lower Blepharoplasty
- Asian Blepharoplasty
- Direct, Midforehead, and Pretrichial Browplasty
- Endoscopic Eyebrow and Forehead Lift
- Management of Thyroid-Related Eyelid Retraction
- Gold Weight Lid Load
- Lid Reanimation with the Palpebral Spring
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Eyelid Reconstruction
Section IV Lacrimal Drainage System Surgery.
- Nasolacrimal Duct Probing and Intubation
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
Section V Orbital and Periorbital Surgery.
- Enucleation and Techniques of Orbital Implant Placement.
- Socket Reconstruction.
- Anterior Orbitotomies.
- Lateral Orbitotomy.
- Orbital Decompression.
- Optic Nerve Sheath Fenestration.
- Temporal Artery Biopsy.
- Myectomy Surgery for Essential Blepharospasm.
- Chemical and Laser Skin Resurfacing.
- Cosmetic Use of Botulinum Toxins and Tissue Fillers.
Color Atlas of Oculoplastic Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the Color Atlas of Oculoplastic Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.