We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Dale and Appelbe’s Pharmacy and Medicines Law 10th Edition PDF.
The 10th edition of this highly popular book is the definitive guide to the law relating to pharmacy and medicine practice. It incorporates material from a wide range of well-known individuals in academia, professional and legal practice and has been fully revised in line with current law and regulation. The contents of this new edition have been significantly reordered and consolidated. Chapters 2–16 now cover all human medicines legislation, including controlled drugs. Chapter 17 covers legislation on animal medicines and a new chapter 18 consolidates the law on poisons, denatured alcohols, and chemicals.
Features of Dale and Appelbe’s Pharmacy and Medicines Law.
- The chapter on controlled drugs and the section on poisons have been completely rewritten to make them more accessible.
- Information on the Falsified Medicines Directive and pharmacovigilance has been added to all relevant chapters and also a commentary on the latest standards and guidance from the General Pharmaceutical Council. The chapter on fitness to practice contains new case law and revised procedural protocols.
- Dale and Appelbe’s Pharmacy and Medicines Law is an invaluable source for pharmacy undergraduates, pre-registration students, and pharmacists in all branches of the profession, as well as anyone who requires knowledge of contemporary British law relating to medicines and poisons and pharmacy professional regulation.
Table Of Content.
- Source of law
- Human medicines: scope of regulation
- Human medicines: the licensing system
- Human medicines: advertising
- Pharmacy businesses
- Human medicines: Pharmacy Medicines
- Human medicines: General Sale Medicines
- Human medicines: Prescription Only Medicines
- Human medicines: exemptions from controls
- Human medicines: wholesale dealing
- Human medicines: sale and supply of homeopathic medicines
- Human medicines: herbal medicines
- Human medicines: prohibitions for protection of the purchaser
- Human medicines: labeling, packaging, leaflets, and identification
- Human medicines: pharmacopoeias and compendia
- Controlled Drugs
- Veterinary medicines
- Poisons, denatured alcohols, and chemicals
- Miscellaneous legislation affecting pharmacy
- Pharmacy regulation
- Professional conduct
- Fitness to practice
- Regulation of health professions
- NHS law and organizationAppendices
- Supplementary prescribing: clinical management plan
- Patient Group Directions
- Schedule 1A to the Poisons Act: Regulated and Reportable Substances
- Summary of standards of conduct, ethics, and performance
Dale and Appelbe’s Pharmacy and Medicines Law PDF Download
You can download Dale and Appelbe’s Pharmacy and Medicines Law PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.