We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics 2020-21 25th Edition PDF.
The most practical, up-to-date, and well-referenced guide to the diagnosis and treatment of children—from birth to adolescence. Following the “Current” outline format to make it super easy for you to find the answers you need, this comprehensive, clinically focused guide delivers evidence-based information on the pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice.
Complete with an invaluable guide to normal laboratory values and 600 photos and illustrations, CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics offers succinct, authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns, such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders; substance abuse; psychiatric disorders; child abuse; oral medicine and dentistry; immunization; and emergencies and injuries. The authors provide detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and everything is presented in the time-saving LANGE CURRENT style: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis.
Features of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics 2020-21.
- Excellent coverage of The Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP) curriculum used in a pediatric clerkship.
- 46 chapters cover a wide range of topics, including neonatal medicine, child development and behavior, emergency and critical care medicine, and diagnosis and treatment of specific disorders according to major problems, etiologies, and organ systems.
- A wealth of tables and figures provide quick access to important information, such as acute and critical care procedures in the delivery room, the office, the emergency room, and the critical care unit; anti-infective agents, drug dosages, immunization schedules, differential diagnoses, and developmental disorders
- Includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Complete with a handy guide to normal laboratory values.
- Presented in the consistent, easy-to-follow CURRENT format.
- Valuable to medical students, pediatric residents, pediatricians, family practitioners, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other healthcare providers who work with infants, children, and adolescents.
- Authors are practicing pediatricians to ensure that each chapter reflects the needs and realities of day-to-day practice.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Advancing the Quality & Safety of Care.
- Chapter 2: The Newborn Infant.
- Chapter 3: Child Development & Behavior.
- Chapter 4: Adolescence.
- Chapter 5: Adolescent Substance Abuse.
- Chapter 6: Eating Disorders.
- Chapter 7: Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders & Psychosocial Aspects of Pediatrics.
- Chapter 8: Child Abuse & Neglect.
- Chapter 9: Ambulatory & Office Pediatrics.
- Chapter 10: Immunization.
- Chapter 11: Normal Childhood Nutrition & Its Disorders.
- Chapter 12: Emergencies & Injuries.
- Chapter 13: Poisoning.
- Chapter 14: Critical Care.
- Chapter 15: Skin.
- Chapter 16: Eye.
- Chapter 17: Oral Medicine & Dentistry.
- Chapter 18: Ear, Nose, & Throat.
- Chapter 19: Respiratory Tract & Mediastinum.
- Chapter 20: Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Chapter 21: Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Chapter 22: Liver & Pancreas.
- Chapter 23: Fluid, Electrolyte, & Acid-Base Disorders & Therapy.
- Chapter 24: Kidney & Urinary Tract.
- Chapter 25: Neurologic & Muscular Disorders.
- Chapter 26: Orthopedics.
- Chapter 27: Sports Medicine.
- Chapter 28: Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Chapter 29: Rheumatic Disease.
- Chapter 30: Hematologic Disease.
- Chapter 31: Neoplastic Disease.
- Chapter 32: Pain Management & Pediatric Palliative & End-of-Life Care.
- Chapter 33: Immunodeficiency.
- Chapter 34: Endocrine Disorders.
- Chapter 35: Diabetes Mellitus.
- Chapter 36: Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- Chapter 37: Genetics & Dysmorphology.
- Chapter 38: Allergic Disorders.
- Chapter 39: Antimicrobial Therapy.
- Chapter 40: Infections: Viral & Rickettsial.
- Chapter 41: Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection.
- Chapter 42: Infections: Bacterial & Spirochetal.
- Chapter 43: Infections: Parasitic & Mycotic.
- Chapter 44: Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Chapter 45: Travel Medicine.
- Chapter 46: Chemistry & Hematology Reference Intervals.
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics 2020-21 PDF Download.
You can download the CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics 2020-21 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.