We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 3 16th Edition.
The new 16th edition of Cunningham’s has been thoroughly revised for the modern-day anatomy student. The language has been simplified for easy understanding making this textbook ideal for students at undergraduate levels. Each dissection reflects current medical school teaching and is now broken down into clear step-by-step instructions. New learning features prepare students for the dissection lab, university examinations, and clinical practice. Completely updated full-color artwork brings friendly explanations to life.
Following a logical structure, each chapter explains in a clear friendly manner the key knowledge expected of students. Improved diagrams with clear labeling and full color illustrate key anatomical features bringing the text to life. Learning objectives introduce each dissection and clear step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow in the dissection lab.
Throughout the book, new clinical application boxes and radiology images explain how anatomy relates to clinical medical practice. At the end of each part, multiple-choice questions allow students to quickly review their knowledge before checking the answers in the appendix.
Student-friendly and richly illustrated this new edition of Cunningham’s brings expert anatomical teaching to the modern-day student of medicine, dentistry, and allied health sciences. Retaining the trustworthy authority of the previous editions, this sixteenth edition offers a contemporary account of this excellent practical anatomy book.
Features of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 3
- A completely updated and modernized new edition.
- Using easily understandable and simplified language, this text is ideal for students at undergraduate levels.
- Anatomical diagrams are now in full color and are complemented by radiology images.
- Dissections include learning outcomes and clear step-by-step instructions.
- New clinical application boxes make direct links between anatomy and clinical medicine.
- New multiple-choice questions help readers to revise for examinations.
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Head and Neck
1. Introduction to the head and neck
2. The cervical vertebrae
3. The skull
4. The scalp and face
5. The posterior triangle of the neck
6. The anterior triangle of the neck
7. The back
8. The cranial cavity
9. Deep dissection of the neck
10. The prevertebral region
11. The orbit
12. The eyeball
13. Organs of hearing and equilibrium
14. The parotid region
15. The temple and infratemporal region
16. The submandibular region
17. The mouth and pharynx
18. The tongue
19. The cavity of the nose
20. The larynx
21. The contents of the vertebral canal
22. The joints of the neck
23. MCQs for Part 1: Head and neck
- Part 2 The brain and spinal cord
24. Introduction to the brain and spinal cord
25. The meninges of the brain
26. The blood vessels of the brain
27. The spinal cord
28. The brain stem
29. The cerebellum
30. The diencephalon
31. The cerebrum
32. The ventricular system
33. MCQs for Part 2: brain and spinal cord
- Part 3: Cross-sectional anatomy
34. Cross-sectional anatomy of the head and neck
- Answers to MCQs
Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 3 PDF Download.
You can download Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 3 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.