We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 PDF 16th Edition.
The new 16th edition of Cunningham’s has been thoroughly revised for the modern-day anatomy student. The language has been simplified for easy understanding making this textbook ideal for students at undergraduate levels. Each dissection reflects current medical school teaching and is now broken down into clear step-by-step instructions. New learning features prepare students for the dissection lab, university examinations, and clinical practice. Completely updated full-color artwork brings friendly explanations to life.
Following a logical structure, each chapter explains in a clear friendly manner the key knowledge expected of students. Improved diagrams with clear labeling and full color illustrate key anatomical features bringing the text to life. Learning objectives introduce each dissection and clear step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow in the dissection lab.
Throughout the book, new clinical application boxes and radiology images explain how anatomy relates to clinical medical practice. At the end of each part, multiple-choice questions allow students to quickly review their knowledge before checking the answers in the appendix.
Student-friendly and richly illustrated this new edition of Cunningham’s brings expert anatomical teaching to the modern-day student of medicine, dentistry, and allied health sciences. Retaining the trustworthy authority of the previous editions, this sixteenth edition offers a contemporary account of this excellent practical anatomy book.
Features of Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2
- A completely updated and modernized new edition
- Using easily understandable and simplified language, this text is ideal for students at undergraduate levels
- Anatomical diagrams are now in full color and are complemented by radiology images
- Dissections include learning outcomes and clear step-by-step instructions
- New clinical application boxes make direct links between anatomy and clinical medicine
- New multiple-choice questions help readers to revise for examinations
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the trunk
- Introduction to the thorax.
- The walls of the thorax.
- The cavity of the thorax.
- The joints of the thorax.
- MCQs for part 2: the thorax.
- Introduction to the abdomen.
- The anterior abdominal wall.
- The male external genital organs.
- The lower back.
- The abdominal cavity.
- The diaphragm.
- The posterior abdominal wall.
- MCQs for part 3: the abdomen.
The Pelvis and Perineum
- Introduction to the pelvis and perineum
- The perineum
- The pelvic viscera
- The pelvic wall
- MCQs for part 4: the pelvis and perineum
- Movements of the trunk and muscles involved in bodily functions
- Cross-sectional anatomy of the trunk
Answers to MCQ
Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Pdf Download
You can download Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.