We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Crowley’s An Introduction to Human Disease: Pathology and Pathophysiology Correlations PDF 10th Edition.
Updated and reorganized to provide a more accessible, student-friendly experience, Crowley’s An Introduction to Human Disease, Tenth Edition provides readers with a clear, well-illustrated explanation of the structural and functional changes associated with disease, the clinical manifestations of disease, and how to determine treatment.
The first chapters of the text discuss general concepts and diseases affecting the body as a whole. Later chapters consider the various organ systems and their diseases.
Features of Crowley’s An Introduction to Human Disease: Pathology and Pathophysiology Correlations.
- The Tenth Edition boasts a wealth of new disease photos, new and expanded case studies, and a robust student and instructor ancillary package.
- New and Key Features of the Tenth Edition: -NEW! – Now includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access with complete eBook, Animations, Case Studies, Lecture Slides in PowerPoint format.
- Includes new and updated case studies throughout that reinforce difficult concepts.
- New art and photos of diseases -EXPANDED!
- Includes deeper coverage of pathophysiology and manifestation of diseases throughout the text
- Provides new information on inflammation and repair, a core concept that can be challenging for students
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1 General Concepts of Disease: Principles of Diagnosis.
- Chapter 2 Cells and Tissues: Their Structure and Function in Health and Disease.
- Chapter 3 Genes, DNA, Chromosomes, and Cell Division.
- Chapter 4 Congenital and Hereditary Diseases.
- Chapter 5 Inflammation and Repair.
- Chapter 6 Immunity, Hypersensitivity, Allergy, and Autoimmune Diseases.
- Chapter 7 Neoplastic Disease.
- Chapter 8 Pathogenic Microorganisms.
- Chapter 9 Parasitic Disease.
- Chapter 10 Communicable Disease Control and Sexually Transmitted Disease.
- Chapter 11 The Cardiovascular System.
- Chapter 12 Diseases of Blood Coagulation.
- Chapter 13 The Hematopoietic and Lymphatic Systems.
- Chapter 14 Abnormalities of Blood Coagulation.
- Chapter 15 The Respiratory System.
- Chapter 16 The Breast.
- Chapter 17 The Female Reproductive System.
- Chapter 18 Prenatal Development and Conditions Associated with Pregnancy.
- Chapter 19 The Urinary System and Fluid Hemostasis.
- Chapter 20 The Male Reproductive System.
- Chapter 21 The Liver and the Biliary System.
- Chapter 22 The Pancreas and Diabetes Mellitus.
- Chapter 23 The Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Chapter 24 The Endocrine Glands.
- Chapter 25 The Nervous System.
- Chapter 26 The Musculoskeletal System.
Crowley’s An Introduction to Human Disease: Pathology and Pathophysiology Correlations PDF Download.
You can download Crowley’s An Introduction to Human Disease: Pathology and Pathophysiology Correlations PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.