We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery: Clinical Questions and Answers PDF, 2nd Edition.
A unique question-and-answer book for surgical residents and trainees that covers all surgical aspects of critical care and acute or emergency medicine. This is a comprehensive, one-of-a-kind question-and-answer text for medical professionals and apprentices concentrating on the growing subspecialty of surgery in critical care and emergency surgery. Covering all surgical aspects of critical care and acute or emergency surgery, it is an ideal learning and review text for surgical residents and trainees who care for these patients and those taking the Surgical Critical Care Board Examination.
Edited by highly experienced professionals, and written in an engaging style, Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery: Clinical Questions and Answers focuses exclusively on the unique problems and complexity of illnesses of the critically ill and injured surgical patient, and covers the specialist daily care such patients require. It reflects the latest advances in medical knowledge and technology and includes fully revised and updated questions throughout, with additional topics addressed in a new companion website.
Features of Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery 2nd Edition.
- Unique question-and-answer book on the growing specialty of critical care and acute surgery
- Ideal for US boards candidates
- Covers trauma and burns as well as critical care
- 8-page full-color insert showing high-quality surgical photos to aid study
- Supplementary website including additional questions
Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery, Second Edition is an excellent resource for medical students, residents, fellows, and surgeons, as well as those in non-surgical specialties.
Table Of Content.
About the Companion Website
Part One Surgical Critical Care
- Respiratory and Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Oxygen Delivery, and Shock
- Arrhythmias, Acute Coronary Syndromes, and Hypertensive Emergencies
- Sepsis and the Inflammatory Response to Injury
- Hemodynamic and Respiratory Monitoring
- Airway and Perioperative Management
- Acute Respiratory Failure and Mechanical Ventilation
- Infectious Disease
- Pharmacology and Antibiotics
- Transfusion, Hemostasis, and Coagulation
- Analgesia and Anesthesia
- Delirium, Alcohol Withdrawal, and Psychiatric Disorders
- Acid, Base, Fluid, and Electrolytes
- Metabolic Illness and Endocrinopathies
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Liver Failure
- Nutrition Support in Critically Ill Patients
- Neurocritical Care
- Transplantation, Immunology, and Cell Biology
- Obstetric Critical Care
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Envenomations, Poisonings, and Toxicology
- Common Procedures in the ICU
- Diagnostic Imaging, Ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
Part Two Emergency Surgery
- Blunt and Penetrating Neck Trauma
- Cardiothoracic and Thoracic Vascular Injury
- Abdominal and Abdominal Vascular Injury
- Orthopedic and Hand Trauma
- Peripheral Vascular Trauma
- Urologic Trauma and Disorders
- Care of the Pregnant Trauma Patient
- Esophagus, Stomach, and Duodenum
- Small Intestine, Appendix, and Colorectal
- Liver and Spleen
- Incarcerated Hernias
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections and Other Soft Tissue Infections
- Obesity and Bariatric Surgery
- Thermal Burns, Electrical Burns, Chemical Burns, Inhalational Injury, and Lightning Injuries
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Telemedicine and Telepresence for Surgery and Trauma
- Ethics, End of Life, and Organ Retrieval
Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Surgical Critical Care and Emergency Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.