We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Corneal Topography in Clinical Practice (Pentacam System): Basics & Clinical Interpretation PDF 2nd Edition.
The book Corneal Topography in Clinical Practice (Pentacam System) Basics and Clinical Interpretation serves as a guide for the students. The book exclusively deals with fundamental aspects of corneal topography and ectatic corneal disease.
This is very important for having the aimed results and avoiding postoperative complications. The initial two chapters discuss the refractive Media of the human eye and instruments to measure the corneal surface. Subsequent chapters are on the fundamental aspects of corneal topography, fundamental description, and ectatic corneal diseases. The book also has a chapter that covers information on the refractive media of the human eye, corneal topography maps i. e. curvature maps, elevation maps, thickness maps. Zernike analysis, Progression Index, keratoconus level, keratoconus indices, keratoconus, patterns of keratoconus, keratectasia and ectatic corneal disorders, Incidence of postoperative keratectasia, diagnosis of postoperative corneal ectasia, risk factors for postoperative ectasia, decentration, displaced apex syndrome, hotspot syndrome, artifacts in corneal topography maps. The last chapter focuses on the topographical patterns of irregular astigmatism and corneal topography in cataract surgery.
Table Of Content.
- Preliminary Pages i-xiii
- Chapter-01 The Refractive Media of the Human Eye
- Chapter-02 Instruments to Measure the Corneal Surface
- Chapter-03 Curvature Maps/ Corneal Power Maps
- Chapter-04 Elevation Maps
- Chapter-05 Corneal Thickness Map and Relative Thickness Map
- Chapter-06 Corneal Topometry
- Chapter-07 Other Maps
- Chapter-08 Main Page Analysis
- Chapter-09 Keratoconus Indices
- Chapter-10 Other Functions
- Chapter-11 Keratoconus
- Chapter-12 Keratoectasia (Keratoconus after Photorefractive Surgery)
- Chapter-13 Topographical Criteria and Patterns of Keratoconus, Keratoectasia, and Ectatic Corneal Disorders
- Chapter-14 Decentration/Offset Pupil
- Chapter-15 Displaced Apex Syndrome
- Chapter-16 The Hotspot Syndrome
- Chapter-17 Disparity between Topographical and Clinical Astigmatism
- Chapter-18 Artifacts in Corneal Topography Maps
- Chapter-19 Topographical Patterns of Irregular Astigmatism
- Chapter-20 Corneal Topography in Cataract Surgery
Corneal Topography in Clinical Practice PDF Download.
You can download Corneal Topography in Clinical Practice PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.