We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Jaypee highlights Corneal Endothelial Transplant (DSAEK, DMEK & DLEK).
This book, Corneal Endothelial Transplant (DSAEK, DMEK & DLEK), deals with various types of corneal endothelial transplant. At the current moment, keratoplasty is undergoing an incredible paradigm shift in surgical technique. A field dominated by Penetrating Keratoplasty, where advances such as improved trephination systems, corneal preservation media, and suturing techniques while meaningful, have clearly been only incremental, is simultaneously going lamellar, minimally invasive, and sutureless.
Features of Corneal Endothelial Transplant.
- For several decades, full-thickness penetrating keratoplasty (PKP) has dominated the field of corneal transplantation and has remained the gold standard for corneal replacement surgery.
- The book consists of 11 sections and 39 chapters. In Section 1, new areas of interest such as corneal hysteresis and biomechanical properties of the normal cornea are described.
- In addition, corneal physiology is covered. Also described in this section is the most important layer of the cornea that is responsible for corneal clarity, namely, corneal endothelium, both in health and in the disease state.
Table Of Content.
- Preliminary Pages i-xxv.
- Chapter-01 Corneal Hysteresis and Biomechanics of the Normal Cornea.
- Chapter-02 Corneal Physiology.
- Chapter-03 Corneal Endothelium in Health and Disease.
- Chapter-04 Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) of the Anterior Segment.
- Chapter-05 Optical Coherence Tomography in Corneal Implant Surgery.
- Chapter-06 Use of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) in Descemet’s Stripping with Endothelial. Keratoplasty (DSEK) and Descemet’s Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK).
- Chapter-07 Imaging of the Cornea and Anterior Segment with High-Frequency Ultrasound.
- Chapter-08 Confocal Microscopy of the Cornea.
- Chapter-09 Next Generation Operating Microscope: 3D Digital Microscope and Microsurgical Workstation.
- Chapter-10 Role of Surgical Slit-lamp in Endothelial Transplantation and Anterior Segment Surgery.
- Chapter-11 New/Useful Surgical Instruments in DSAEK.
- Chapter-12 Artificial Anterior Chambers.
- Chapter-13 Definition, Terminology, and Classification of Lamellar Corneal Surgery.
- Chapter-14 History of Lamellar and Penetrating Keratoplasty.
- Chapter-15 Deep Lamellar Endothelial Keratoplasty (DLEK): Large Incision Technique.
- Chapter-16 Deep Lamellar Endothelial Keratoplasty (DLEK): A Procedure for Special Cases of Endothelial Dysfunction.
- Chapter-17 Deep Lamellar Endothelial Keratoplasty: Small Incision Technique Combined with Phacoemulsification and Posterior Chamber IOL.
- Chapter-18 Deep Lamellar Endothelial Keratoplasty (DLEK) Combined with Scleral-fixated Posterior Chamber Intraocular Lens Implantation.
- Chapter-19 Eye Banking and Donor Corneal Tissue Preparation in DSAEK.
- Chapter-20 Endothelial Keratoplasty: A Step by Step Guide to DSEK and DSAEK Surgery.
- Chapter-21 Improved DSAEK Surgery for Enhanced Endothelial Survival.
- Chapter-22 Endothelial Keratoplasty: Visual and Refractive Outcomes.
- Chapter-23 DSAEK Simplified Surgical Technique.
- Chapter-24 Surgical Technique for Descemet Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK).
- Chapter-25 Descemet’s Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK), Through a 3 mm Incision using the Tri-fold Technique.
- Chapter-26 Femtosecond Laser (Intralase®) – Descemet’s Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (Femto-DSEK): Initial Studies of Surgical Technique in Human Eyes.
- Chapter-27 Techniques to Facilitate Disk Adherence to Recipient Cornea in DSAEK.
- Chapter-28 Complication Management in DSAEK.
- Chapter-29 Unanswered Questions in DSAEK.
- Chapter-30 Use of Eye Bank Pre-cut Donor Tissue in DSAEK.
- Chapter-31 Comparison of Wound Architecture in DLEK Versus DSAEK.
- Chapter-32 Use of Dyes in DSAEK and DLEK.
- Chapter-33 Comparative Visual Recovery in DSAEK, DLEK, and PKP.
- Chapter-34 Posterior Lamellar Keratoplasty Using Tissue Adhesive.
- Chapter-35 Novel Approach for Corneal Endothelial Cell Transplantation using Descemet Membrane as a Carrier.
- Chapter-36 True Endothelial Cell (TEnCell) Transplantation.
- Chapter-37 Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK).
- Chapter-38 Corneal Endothelial Reconstruction with a Bioengineered Cell Sheet.
- Chapter-39 Future of Posterior Lamellar Keratoplasty.
Corneal Endothelial Transplant PDF Download.
You can download Corneal Endothelial Transplant PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.